Thread: big dick twink sponsors?

big dick twink sponsors?

are there any sponsor sites that is all 18 - 22 year old boys with huge dicks? i sure could use a sponsor like that!

BDBionic
    Wish I could help ya but I've been desperately looking for one of those all my life, but with no luck.

BDBionic
    ohhh you're lookin for sponsors...

nevermind

Inactive GWW Members
    CECash (free trials) and mags has dick days site that looks like what you need.
    Basschick, I'd like to speak with you about your gay traffic site. My icq is 30160426

i sure don't see any boys 18 - 21 on this tour - 'cause they ain't there. for that matter, i don't see any reason to believe this is a big dick site.

thanks for the useless spam!

Rainbo1956
    Yup, I'd have to agree...not to be a snot either, but when I clicked on the link to see the "big dicks" (naturally I would)
    Not only didn't I see anything even related to that (where's anything "gay"?), I got popups galore...sad too for a webmaster to get them.

Takemytaco
    boartrack alert

I wonder what were the key words

"twink" "big dick" "basschick"

:wtf:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know i honestly dont htink i have ever seen a half decent twink site nevermind a big dick twink site

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    There's a lotta really great twink sites out there that are virtual cash machines for their owners and affiliates and that surfers can't get enough of.

But one that specializes in big dicks... that's a bit difficult.

I've seen galleries posted on a few TGPs where they had twinks with horribly photoshopped, giant dicks on them. And remember seeing the site kinda specialized in that... but there were definitely some nontwinks in there as well. All the photos in the tour were twink sets you've seen on other sites, all with these god awful photoshop jobs done to give them mutant cocks. But I don't remember what the name of it was. I kinda wish I did tho, at the very least to be able to go and get a good laugh out of goin thru the tour again.

I think I've seen a few twinks sites here and there that might have had a big dick section within them but not enough to gear a full promo effort towards... not enough to advertise it as a big dick twink site, per se.

Maybe this thread will trigger the idea button in someone's head and get em shooting some content like this to get a site together