Thread: AVS/AEN Sites: What Still Works?

DigitalJay

AVS/AEN Sites: What Still Works?

Is anyone still making AVS sites? Do they still serve any purpose? I know a lot of types of AVS sites aren't good for anything anymore, but what still works?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    6 years of avs building - still going strong and another year is coming to an end - our biggest one yet. Thanks largley to our hard work and the great company of ***-Tech and its staff & Dave and Gary of course. AVS is by no means a thing of the past.

Dzinerbear
    Likewise, MANcheck's still going strong and I'm racking up record sales.

But one thing is for sure, AVS/AEN sites have changed. They require more work than they used to, but if you can move with the times, there's still money to be made.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think as with many things in the industry you need to focus on delivering a 'quality' product specifically with AEN / AVS sites rather than knocking out site after site using the same template however, thats not to negate that there are certainly a lot of people making money from AEN / AVS sites using that mass production business model.

Oh and Universalpass, i see you have been sent your Board Tracker alert.. spam this thread un-necessarily and itll be the last time your url works on GWW

Regards,

Lee

sexkeydwayne

Still going strong.................

Digital Jay,

Dwayne from Mansites here. I would have to agree that things are going well for AVS / AEN models. Our sales are up as well. This particular area of the industry has been targeted in the past, and may be targeted again, but This model survives because of its ability to adapt and change. You should give serious thought to jumping in this market. If you have any questions, you can reach me at Dwayne@mansites.com or IM at:

ICQ - 175991098
    Yahoo - sxkey_dwayne
    AOL IM - sexkeydwayne

Xstr8guy
    I more than tripled my webmaster income this past year with virtually nothing but AVS/AEN sites. Although, income from traditional AVS was flat. The newer AEN/Movie sites are where the growth is at for me.