Thread: Hunk/Stud/Bear Content

Hunk/Stud/Bear Content

I see a lot of posts on here about the lack of this type of content.

Although my business is twink-oriented, I have no problem shooting hot older guys if I had a market for it. I do hear from a lot of them, and it's a shame I have to turn them away.

I would be interested in doing this an an "unadvertised, unpromoted" side business catering to a only handful of loyal, quality customers. I don't want to go to the trouble of starting an all-new business; I just want to do this on the side, using my skills and connections to tap into some new business.

Is there interest in this? What kind of content is needed? Still photo? Video? Both?

Hit me up, si I can guage the response.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Steve

Excuse the spelling errors!

BDBionic
    I personally have no need for this kind of content but absolutely feel a buncha people on this board do and so am replying to this thread to keep it fresh and bumped so others can see it.

Mahoney
    Check this out
    I will have more of these niches after the new year. Let me know what you need and I will sell it to you at a fair price.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by WWC-Mahoney
    Check this out

I will have more of these niches after the new year. Let me know what you need and I will sell it to you at a fair price.
    Excellent stuff... a completely worthless spam post :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Citiboyz, I am definately interested in fit hairy men, mature men and leather/fetish type content - pics and vid. And I know Dzinerbear also has an interest. You may contact me at webmaster@notwinks.net or xstr8guy@sbcglobal.net

Xstr8guy
    Oh, and 'Suit and Tie'... all ages

Mahoney
    Check this out
    SEE SAMPLES HERE

http://www.worldwidecontent.com/zipO...23/forVIP.html

JustMe
    Greetings:

SEE SAMPLES HERE
    :bomb: (Begin Flame) :bomb:

You do realize that you're making a total ass out of yourself with these spam posts don't you?

This thread is SUPPOSED to be about custom, exclusive content that the original poster is trying to determine interest in.

As hard as it may be for you to comprehend, this is not about you.

Personally, I think people like this need banned.....

:bomb: (/End Flame) :bomb:

Dzinerbear
    Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Hairy man content isn't very easy to find. I currently get all of my stuff from Ounique and Gay Adult Photos. But I've depleted pretty much everything they've got. And the content spammers who reply to these kinds of requests have no idea what a hairy man or a bear looks like.

Please, contact me at universalbear at gmail.com

I'm also on AIM as dzinerbeartor

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Thank you, Xstr8guy and Dzinerbear, for replying to my post. I will follow up with each of you.

Steve

Jasun
    I know a few people looking for men in underwear content that features many different types of men.. with a lean towards the "real Man" and away from the "Fashion Victim".

I'll pass this on.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    If u think about bearback content,man fucking without condoms we can make that kind of content exclusive custom for great low prices,just hit me up on ICQ for samples and details,cheers!:howl: