Thread: Thank God For Advil

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Thank God For Advil

So i went to bed last night with this pain on the right side of the back of my neck, woke up a few hours ago with the same damn pain.. took an Advil and the day is now officially good :thumbsup:

The wonders of modern medicine hehe.

I still think its been caused by the chinese take out we had last night for dinner though.

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Just stay away from that Aleve for now, though!

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Just stay away from that Aleve for now, though!
    WOW...I took an Aleve last night b4 I went to bed (cause I have really bad tennis elbow in both arms) It was the first time I took it.

I felt hungover this am and was crabby as hell, and now have a "new" "huge" pain in my lower shoulder blade...or some damn where!

Why do you say "Just stay away from that Aleve for now, though!"?

I mean....yeah I know it now.
    I know "I" don't like it now.

Just wondering why you say that...

Shit, it's HELL getting old...LOL

BDBionic
    hehe well the latest "gnarly medication" to be thrown about in the news yesterday and today for possible bad side effects is Aleve. Not necessarily Aleve in and of itself, but naproxen, which is I guess the effective ingredient in Aleve. Causes heart trouble or some such thing.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/12/21...xen/index.html

RainGurl
    ugh yes... read that on cnn this morning... unfortunately, that has been the medication of choice in my house for a year or so...
    my girlfriend has also been on celebrex and vioxx at various times over the past couple of years....i'm afraid to take anything nowadays.

DrewG

Re: Thank God For Advil

Originally posted by Lee

I still think its been caused by the chinese take out we had last night for dinner though.
    I used to get the wickedest migraines from CHinese food. My doctor told me I'm allergic to MSG.

what is in advil? ibuprofen?

Mamakity

Re: Re: Thank God For Advil

Originally posted by DrewG
    I used to get the wickedest migraines from CHinese food. My doctor told me I'm allergic to MSG.

what is in advil? ibuprofen?
    Ibuprofen/Advil/Motrin/ many names is an anti-inflammatory. It relieves inflammation.

Corey Bryant
    Just one thing that is there for me in the morning & right before bed

Rainbo1956
    Oh how serendipitous is this?!

I take Aleve last night for the first time (and, I usually never take anything), then this thread, then I see the shit about it on the news tonight!

Yes, I woke up after taking it and my stomach hurt like hell, I felt hung over and I was crabby as hell (oh, wait...that's nothing unusual there...)

So, what did this guy learn today?

Stick with what my gut says in the first place....I told my partner (who bought the Aleve a couple of days ago), "Nah, thanks anyway, but I'll stick with asprin and or spinach (code word for a blunt) for my pain! Then I took the damn stuff anyway...grrrrrr!

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well I get those pains too on occassion but i don't use any drugs. I just elbow the other half in the gut and the pain seems to go away shortly afterwards...
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Rainbo1956
    LOL!