Thread: Our Hotel Reservations changed for Vegas

Mamakity

Our Hotel Reservations changed for Vegas

Well, I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news but the Time Share people just called me and said they had to change my hotel. Originally, they had me at Treasure Island because they could not get me into the Polo Towers. No problem, it was a little far from the Mandalay but with a rental car no biggie.

Now, they have me at the Tropicana in the Paradise Tower. Gosh, I hope it's Paradise. I think the Tropicana is one of the older hotels. But one benefit is that it's across the street from the Luxor so I'm at least closer to the Mandalay.

Anyone else staying there or have any experience with this hotel? :kitten:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I like the Tropicana.. it actually looks like we'll be staying there this year after a 4 year hiatus from the hotel hehe.

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    We decided on the Excalibur. I am hoping that I do not have to walk too far. Sean goes to Vegas about 3 times a year, I go maybe once every two years. I am hoping that the Excalibur is a good place. The only places I have stayed was the Desert Inn and the Venetian

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Corey Bryant
    We decided on the Excalibur. I am hoping that I do not have to walk too far. Sean goes to Vegas about 3 times a year, I go maybe once every two years. I am hoping that the Excalibur is a good place. The only places I have stayed was the Desert Inn and the Venetian
    Hey Corey!

The Excalibar isn't the best of the best but it is definitely convenient and clean. It's owned by the same company as the Mandalay Bay, they have monorail/shuttle moving between the Excalibar, Luxor and Mandalay - so walking is an option hehehe

GA
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    The Trop is old-- ancient by Las Vegas standards, but it is close to Mandalay. Even the Excalibur is starting to look a little ragged around the edges, but nobody spends much time in the room anyway, right??

In my opinion, the Luxor is the best combination of amenities, value and location for Internext. Plus those funky inclinators are a cool ride~
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Well we have a last minute change too...

We thought we were going to be staying at the Tropicana but Gary just booked a 2 bedroom suite in the Luxor at the last minute :thumbsup:

My first time at the Luxor so im looking forward to it

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    Originally posted by chadknowslaw
    The Trop is old-- ancient by Las Vegas standards, but it is close to Mandalay. Even the Excalibur is starting to look a little ragged around the edges, but nobody spends much time in the room anyway, right??
    Exactly what I said, Heck two years ago when I was there, I only slept in the room (if that) :angel:

neilxod

In Vegas

Robust Greetings of the Season All!!!
    Camp XonDemand will be staying at the Luxor this year. We're looking forward to the shows and seeing all of you!
    Speaking of shows....I'm trying to plan a summer vacation....cruise actually. Does anybody know yet the dates for Internext Florida? I'd hate to book a trip and then find out I've committed to being away during Internext!
    Thanks for any info!
    N.

Neil,

The August show is usually around the end of the first week / start of the second week of the month

Regards,

Lee

neilxod
    Spanks Lee!!!!!!!!!!

N.