Thread: Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays (pic)

RuthXtremePay

Big Grin Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays (pic)

I'd like to take this oppopportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :santa:

Here's an Xtreme Xmas Card we'd like to share with you.

We hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year!

We look forward to doing more business with you in 2005!

All the best!
    Ruth .. and the rest of the XtremePay team! :elf: :santa:

(Don't see the image? Click here )

RuthXtremePay
    Alright.. it seems for some reason that people can't see the link I'm trying to show you.. so here is the card as an attachment.. I sure hope THIS works!

RuthXtremePay
    I'm not having much fun ..

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    It was working waiting for Ruth...just like anything from you guys, It's GREAT!

Have a wonderful Holidays fromt he PrideBuck's team
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

edk
    Hey Ruth, Happy Holidays Back at you guys @ Extreme Pay!

We look forward to working with you guys even more in 2005! and Introducting GayBoyMall at InterNEXT :santa: :elf:

Xstr8guy
    What happened to your gay traffic site RXpride ?

RuthXtremePay
    We had some updates we had to complete, it's functioning properly now.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    That RX Pride site is definately gay looking!

Merry Christmas to you and yours Ruth

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Lee
    That RX Pride site is definately gay looking!

Merry Christmas to you and yours Ruth

Regards,

Lee
    I haven't seen anyone use a rainbow on a website for a while, especially one that was so big and bold. And the doves might be a little too much. It's just my opinion, but you might want to "butch it up" a little.

Oh, and you have too much compression on the top graphic splash. It's looking kinda grainy.

Sorry to be so critical. I realize that you were just wishing the board a Merry Christmas. But I didn't think a little feedback would hurt.

RuthXtremePay
    LOL.. I came in here a while back asking for feedback on some stuff, and suggestions. At the time I was pointed in the direction to a site explaining that it is insulting (almost) to use rainbows.. and other 'gay marketing' advice, so it was suggested to me that we advertise more cleanly and not 'niche' the gay target audience with 'flamboyancy' type deal.

We HAVE taken these suggestions and we ARE building a new RxPride site and some specific individual product sites targeted to the gay market. Thank you all for your advice as you've given it when I've come here. The updates we were making earlier were minor and not involved in the actual redesign we are completing.

I don't pretend to be an expert and so that's why I'll be coming here more frequently in the new year to hopefully have your guys help to make sure we're developing our sites in the right direction for you all to promote

No offense is taken, I am all for HONEST feedback, I don't like flaming and people being asses about it, but I certainly haven't see that here.

Thanks again, and may you and yours have a safe and happy holidays with much love and light for the New Year.

:elf: :santa:

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    awesome photo!
    Merry X-mas!:howl:

ChrisFord

Here's to a great 2005!

To Everyone at Xtremepay,
    Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2005....and to a very successful launch of gayboymall.com!
    Thanks,
    Chris