Thread: The GWW Community Is In The Hands Of Our Moderators Today

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Wink The GWW Community Is In The Hands Of Our Moderators Today

Gary and I are heading down to South Florida to spend most of the day with family so if you have any issues, ill not be around on ICQ / AIM until late tomorrow night.

Im more than positive our great moderator team can help you guys with any issues that may arise though

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    You're still here... come on, get the hell outta here and have a Merry Christmas We'll take care of everything AND everybody, good or bad. hohoho

Jasun
    I feel drunk with power.

Or maybe it's the whiskey.

ooooohh ... time to party ...!!!!!!!!

Rainbo1956
    Hehehe.....Alright!

Let's run amuck and have a crazy party!

Bec....are you in the area where all that damn snow is?
    (I used to live in Tooleeedo)

The first year I was there, everyone said "Oh, you'll LOVE it here, we hardly ever get much snow and our winters are mild"
    (I'm from MN originally, so they thought I was used to tons of snow...which is not the real deal)

I think that was about 6 years ago...they had a record breaking "snowy winter" there then.

Sure glad I moved to MI....NOT!

Anyway, I hope you aren't in that crazy chit!

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Jasun
    I feel drunk with power.

Or maybe it's the whiskey.
    Maybe "both"

But, as long as you're in power and drinking whiskey...let the good times roll!

I'll take a shot over here!

Jasun
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    Maybe "both"

But, as long as you're in power and drinking whiskey...let the good times roll!

I'll take a shot over here!
    Careful... last guy who asked for a shot from me.. well... he had a nicer complexion the next day, anyway.

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Careful... last guy who asked for a shot from me.. well... he had a nicer complexion the next day, anyway.
    Bad boy, bad, bad bad boy!

My god, I've been saying I need a total makeover with a full facial!

Hey, where's our Bec?
    Oh, I hope she didn't get "plowed in" with the snow and (spirits) and all...

Yea, I'm smak in the middle of all that shit. We got about 14 inches of snow/sleet which is all solid Ice now. Right now windchill is -8 degrees, and I literally had to use the snow shovel to unbury the truck hood and roof, a snow brush was a joke.

I managed to get out to the post office and grocery store (which was insane in the parking lot with cars every which way), but got my ass stuck at the end of the driveway when I tried to go out about 10 pm to get Che from work. Took about 8 minutes or so, but I finally rocked out of a nice ice gully.

Now, another thing happened AFTER that ... while I was stuck I was cussin up a storm of course, and pissed ... until I was on the freeway and came up on stopped cars ... a huge ass accident had happened about 8 min earlier ... they were still pulling people from cars that were upside down and crushed and the ambulance hadn't arrived yet. I just started shaking and crying. If I hadn't gotten hung up on the ice at the end of my drive, I'd of been IN that accident.

My life has times when it delays me, and keeps me from harm ... it's nites like this that make you stop and wonder what it is that you're still supposed to do.

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Bec
    Yea, I'm smak in the middle of all that shit. We got about 14 inches of snow/sleet which is all solid Ice now. Right now windchill is -8 degrees, and I literally had to use the snow shovel to unbury the truck hood and roof, a snow brush was a joke.

I managed to get out to the post office and grocery store (which was insane in the parking lot with cars every which way), but got my ass stuck at the end of the driveway when I tried to go out about 10 pm to get Che from work. Took about 8 minutes or so, but I finally rocked out of a nice ice gully.

Now, another thing happened AFTER that ... while I was stuck I was cussin up a storm of course, and pissed ... until I was on the freeway and came up on stopped cars ... a huge ass accident had happened about 8 min earlier ... they were still pulling people from cars that were upside down and crushed and the ambulance hadn't arrived yet. I just started shaking and crying. If I hadn't gotten hung up on the ice at the end of my drive, I'd of been IN that accident.

My life has times when it delays me, and keeps me from harm ... it's nites like this that make you stop and wonder what it is that you're still supposed to do.
    I'm so glad I left Minnesnowta and moved to Texas. I don't miss that shit at all!

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    I am sure moderators will do their job like u would Lee:howl: