Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How were you holiday sales?

Xstr8guy

I Wonder? How were you holiday sales?

The last 3 days have been terrible for my AVS sales, but my sponsor site sales have been outstanding. This is the first time my sponsor sales have been better than my AVS sales. What's up with that?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Its been a strange few days here for sure

WM referral stats for most of the pograms we use have been down significantly, which would tell me a lot of people are seeing less sales this holiday season than they have done in the past however, actual sales are up

I logged in to the http://www.cumsoda.com admin area today and there were a couple of hundred galleries waiting for approval so it looks like for many, they actually worked over the last 24 hours.

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    My sales were almost at a dead stop yesterday, but they've been brisk today.

Dzinerbear

Mamakity
    I got nothin! Dead since the 24th.:cry:

But it will pick up.:kitten:

my sales were the best yesterday (christmas) that they've been in a week. today is slower so far. i had avs sales and sponsor sales on christmas - it's crazy!

Rainbo1956
    Loads of clicks, yet no sales :cry:

hehe...YET!

FreshChecks
    Sales over the weekend were steady. :high:

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    Yesterday was real slow, christmas day wasnt bad at all
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    It was a really wierd week for me. I had one of the best weeks I ever had but only because of 2 sponsors. pridebucks and Topbucks both had a great week for me. The rest were awful. Topbucks actualy had the best week Ive ever had with them and I've been with them for 2 years. Strange but I'm not complaining

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Weird for us too, we were down a bit from normal, but it picked up Friday and Saturday... and this week so far is doing very well...

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Originally posted by shelmal
    It was a really wierd week for me. I had one of the best weeks I ever had but only because of 2 sponsors. pridebucks and Topbucks both had a great week for me. The rest were awful. Topbucks actualy had the best week Ive ever had with them and I've been with them for 2 years. Strange but I'm not complaining
    Shelmal, thanks for the props. They were your sales, you earned them. Our sales rocked all weekend and glad that included you too!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

randy
    We had a a great Holiday weekend and this week seems to be doing prety damn good1

BDBionic
    Couple things took a dip on actual XMas day. 2 of my membership sites.

Referral sales off of a free site did ok. About average. Not noticeably up or down.

The 2 days since XMas, however, have been the best days of the year for the membership sites and also been good for the referral sales.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    We always can almost clock the mall sales on asianguys.com. We do great up until the day before xmas and xmas day where we always drop off to about 1/2 of our normal signups, but then bounce back immediately the next day as we did today.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    But, interestingly enough, our retail sites, wehovideo.com and gayasianshop.com did not dip at all on any of the weekend holidays, and actually sales were up over last year on both sites. Strange how our membership site sales declined but our retail sales increased over the year before.