Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for bear sponsors!

looking for bear sponsors!

need bear sponsors. please post 'em if ya got 'em!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    This sounds like a thread for Michael and Jim

Regards,

Lee

Inactive GWW Members
    basschick, my icq is 30160426, I'd like to speak with you about your gay traffic site ...

Xstr8guy
    I have none to recommend
    The niche is virtually dead for me. I've never had much luck pushing bear sites. Most of my traffic is now pushed into tighter niches such as Workin Men Movies.

my traffic is definitely looking for bears. i've told a guy i do some work that i feel this should be his next niche. he is probably going to go for it but i need someone now!

Dzinerbear
    Have you tried Bearbound.com. I realize it's a pretty specific niche (bears-bondage) but it's a good seller for me.

I sell a lot of BadBears.com, too, but their membership fee is so low that sometimes it feels like I'm selling trials.

The bear niche definitely needs a new spurt. We bought a camera a couple of weeks back so asap we're going to start producing our own stuff. I'm tired of trying to find this niche.

Dzinerbear

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Sigurd
    http://www.adultinter.com/directory/?cmd=spons&cat=244 :wacko:
    Yep, tried many of those sites (the ones that were actually appropriate... Raver Pay-per-view? HELLO!) and none of those sites know how to sell hairy man/bear sites

Sigurd
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    the ones that were actually appropriate... Raver Pay-per-view? HELLO!

Just write, what sponsor says If I see, that affiliate program describe its site in different niches, I add them all at our list. I can't sign up to each site to check content there

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    and none of those sites know how to sell hairy man/bear sites
    In that case, I think, that's great reason to start your own bear site, isn't it? I think that would be interesting to everyone.

your site is of no use if you write only what the sponsor tells you. there is no point in continuing to post it over and over like a postbot.

if you want to give your site value, you should go to each site and write what you SEE so we know what's really there instead of sponsor bullshit.

Sigurd
    Originally posted by basschick
    your site is of no use if you write only what the sponsor tells you. there is no point in continuing to post it over and over like a postbot.

if you want to give your site value, you should go to each site and write what you SEE so we know what's really there instead of sponsor bullshit.
    did you see all members areas of sites, which you promote? or do you mean, that I have to look at design? As you can see, I do screenshots for every site and of course I see all designs and choose niches, which are there.

at least the tours. half the sites sponsors say have bears don't have a single hairy guy on the fucking tour. one hairy guy on a tour isn't going to satisfy my bear traffic anyway.

Sigurd
    Originally posted by basschick
    at least the tours. half the sites sponsors say have bears don't have a single hairy guy on the fucking tour. one hairy guy on a tour isn't going to satisfy my bear traffic anyway.
    Of course you right, we're trying to fix it and change some things in the niche descriptions, hope we'll finish it in the next year

HAPPY NEW YEAR! PEACE! :santa:

Dzinerbear
    Oh, the "we're working on it" response. Yeah, that works. :thumbsup:

dzinerbear

okay, i showed this thread to nima - he had me order a bunch of bear movies, so his program will have a bear site. since i'm in charge of the designers, any suggestions will be taken quite seriously.

Dzinerbear - i don't think bearbound will work on my pay per click ads, unfortunately. maybe i can figure out something to do with it. please send me your ref code.