Thread: Tsunami is horrible

blahblahblah2521

Tsunami is horrible

Please help in any way you guys can. I'm in Thailand and thousands of people died and are still missing. Our King's grandson is also one of the dead. It's horrible beyond anyone could imagine.

Mr Blah! (T-T)

Mamakity
    I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Relief is on the way and my prayers are already with you.

I have been absolutely shocked at the destruction and loss of lives from this, I will be donating as much as I can to help out.

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    This is the most devastating thing that I can ever remember happening in my life time. So many lives lost. There is alot of US companies doing relief funds for everyone over there plus the aid that had been approved. If I have some extra money I will also try to donate some myself. Good luck to everyone over there.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    5 Bulgarians are unnacounted for and 250 got spared.

there was a group that missed the worst of the tsunamis by minutes, they landed on the airport minutes after the waves hit

crazy crazy world

blahblahblah2521
    Thanks guys. You're all so sweet. Death toll doesn't seem to stop here..sigh.

Mr Blah!