Thread: Raising money for Tsunami appeal...

Darren

Raising money for Tsunami appeal...

I talked to the guys and we really want to do something along these lines for VEGAS. We have webmasters (usually money aplenty), many prize draws etc going on... I am sure we can raise a good bit of money.

Anyone got any ideas? Or do you think its totally disrespectful to do anything at an adult event like this.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    No personally do not think it is disrespectful. Any legal ways whereby aid and money can be created must be a good thing. The majority of us around the world are doing just fine and live a comfortable life - so watch the news for half an hour and then dig deep and make a personal donation - you will feel better for it.
    Here in Sydney Australia where we are one of the first to bring in the new year - they have altered the new years eve famous Sydney harbour fireworks show and turned it into a fund raiser event where thousands of buckets will be handed around asking for donations etc and they are confident of raising over five million dollars.

Darren
    I could get a few girls to do that at the show... any other ideas?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Marc De from ARS is trying to arrange an auction for the adult industry.

As an industry we used to raise a lot of funds via auctions several years ago for good causes so hopefully someone from ARS will post more information about the auctions when details have been finalized :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee