Thread: Outta smokes, outta beer...

Rainbo1956

Outta smokes, outta beer...

Outta smokes, outta beer and I have 7 more damn sites to build! (Course, I have till Friday)

Agggggggggg!

I've been kicking ass though, making pay sites! (I'll be making about 10 all together)

When I get in this "mode", I know I smoke and drink too much...but, I get the jobs done! (I also pay for it in the morning...that's "IF" I go to sleep)

Now, I'll be gone and out...rut ro! ...time to make a run to the store.

Wish me luck that they're still open!

Who else has "bad" habbits while working?

raising hand ... don't even let me run out of cigs or coffee... work comes to an immediate halt!

AusCoding Allan
    Hey Bec,

Don't care what is is you use be it cigs or coffee or anything else. Just don't run out coz you're work is great.

Cheers,

Allan

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Bec
    raising hand ... don't even let me run out of cigs or coffee... work comes to an immediate halt!
    LOL....I hear ya!

Normally I don't smoke in the house (I have to step outside, cause the "boss" say's so)

However, since we have 3 seperate houses I've been sneaking my smokes inside the "office house" (shssssss, don't say a word)

It's too damn cold out to go stand outside.
    And, when I'm working my ass off I hate to stop just to go outside.

Moring is the coffee, late nights is the beer....always, I have the smokes.

If I'm not working I can go all day without a smoke...but, when I'm working on the puter, I smoke way, way too much!

Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    Hey Bec,

Don't care what is is you use be it cigs or coffee or anything else. Just don't run out coz you're work is great.

Cheers,

Allan
    Well it's about time you came out from under that aussie rock! How the heck are ya??? good to see you posting again!

AusCoding Allan
    After a steady recovery and some interesting days at my 'day' job i'm now a heap better than I was. Thought it was about time I could handle getting back to work on a number of fronts. So to everyone who missed me I'm back now and hopefully won't have any more problems.

Looking forward to catching up with all of you soon.

Cheers,

Allan