Thread: Twinks, Jocks, Matures, Hairy, Big Dick!!!

TwinkCasting

Twinks, Jocks, Matures, Hairy, Big Dick!!!

Hey gang, I'm running a lot of ads for twinks, jocks, matures, hairy and big dick guys so if any of you folks would like me to keep you updated on men that I will have available for these types of 'custom/exclusive' shoots, email me and I'll add you to my mailing list. email is: casting at naughtycasting.com

I'll never share your email with another party and there will always be unsubscribe links within the emails that I send.

Happy New Year!

TwinkCasting
    Just so you know....my phone has been ringing off the hook this week with guys interested in coming in for a test shoot...so hit me up with your email addy and I'll keep you posted on what walks thru my door!

Takemytaco
    email sent

Xstr8guy
    You know that I'm interested, right?

TwinkCasting
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    You know that I'm interested, right?
    Yeppers - I've already added your email to my list! Will definently keep you posted!

Xstr8guy
    When are we gonna see the new stuff?!!

Mamakity
    I have big dick college looking dude. Stripping, posing, jacking off and cum shot. It's exclusive, he's a high demand model and web cam star. I have 3 different sets with different scenes and clothes.

You have my info but if you don't anymore pm me or bump this thread or mine.