Thread: redirecting ccbill declines?

Dawgy

redirecting ccbill declines?

is there any way to put a link or redirect from ccbill declines? i cant find docs on it & im not where i can call them... anyone know?

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Yes. It is under the tool section, account maintenance, account admin, advanced, denial post url.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Dawgy
    we did that, but all it ever does is say "card declined by bank please try again" and doesnt redirect...

if you can't get it to work, get in touch with your account rep, I have found they are extremely helpful!

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Dale shoot an email over to pat or sean im sure they will be more than happy to help you out

Regards,

Lee

voted best dresser
    You probably got the answer already but maybe I can help out those who don't know.

Nicedreams was correct about the location except that the redirect url is the 'denial url' and it's located under 'basic' not 'advanced'. Once a customers purchase is declined 3 times they are sent to the 'denial url' within 5 seconds. By default we will decline the customer 3 times before they are sent but this can be changed by our tech staff.

The 'denial post' is simply used if you want to collect customer denial information on your back-end (less account numbers of course). Feel free to hit me up if there are any questions.

-Paul
    paulk@ccbill.com
    i c q 248615940