Thread: Phoenix Gay Webmaster Bash Event Details

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Phoenix Gay Webmaster Bash Event Details

Daytona Beach, FL - GA Media is pleased announce the details of their Phoenix Forum Gay Webmaster Bash events. The Gay Webmaster Bash site highlights special events and functions geared to the gay adult market webmasters that will be held through the year's industry tradeshows.

The site has full details for the upcoming Phoenix Gay Webmaster Bash events, planned for the March 2005 tradeshow in Phoenix, Arizona. Past, and future, events are also highlighted on the site.

"We had a great time with our last event in Vegas," offers Lee Windsor, COO of GA Media and the Gay Webmaster Bash event organizer. "I'm looking forward to our 2nd Phoenix event. I believe this will be a venue that adds value to companies networking efforts in the gay adult market. The Gay Webmaster Bash events are about taking a different approach to business interaction."

This year in Phoenix GWB has planned three sponsor-invitation meals; three early evening happy hours - to start your night of networking and parties and, an exclusive pre-show party event. All of events will be a unique opportunity to network in one of the most affluent online markets.

For more information on attending, or sponsoring the Gay Webmaster Bash events, feel free to contact attendees@gaywebmasterbash.com or sponsors@gaywebmasterbash.com respectively.

Regards,

Lee

BigasMoe
    Damn you guys don't waste any time for the next Bash !!!:wtf:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by BigasMoe
    Damn you guys don't waste any time for the next Bash !!!:wtf:
    Hehe

No point in dropping the ball, especially after the phenominal success of our sponsors Vegas events.

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    Hehe

No point in dropping the ball, especially after the phenominal success of our sponsors Vegas events.

Regards,

Lee
    And ain't that the truth !!!

As per my other post(s) put us down for Florida NOW.

If I make Phoenix, I'm in (let you know Mid-February, so hold me a spot will ya!).

If I'm not in Phoenix, I'll throw something to someone somewhere somehow.

2 thumbs up from the big bald ugly bastard.

;-)

:biker: