Thread: Pride Bucks Great Job!

edk

Pride Bucks Great Job!

Hey Pride Bucks !

Nice Job with the opening party Monday Night in Vegas !

Great Food ! Great Company! Hot Guys! and Booze! Was a nice way to kick off the week ...

Hope to see some pictures soon !!

BTW --
    I hope the body paint comes off my shirt , :high:

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Hey Eddie,

You are very welcome. We had a great time putting it together and of course from the feedback we've received - Qfest 05 was a sucess once again. Though we couldn't have done it without the help of our friends at BoyFunk, Mansites, CCBill, ActiveNet, GayWebMonkey and MaleMovieClub.

RainGurl
    Thanks Eddie! Good to see you and glad you had a good time. Looking forward to seeing you in Phoenix!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    And I think a special thanks goes to Harlan, Joe, David, and Rainey at Pride for doing a fabulous job organizing, coordinating, and going with the flow. AJ and I and our boys all had a fabulous time and made a lot of new friends. We look forward to seeing y'all in Florida and at Phoenix Forum.

As for pics... as soon as Brian, our photographer, recovers from Vegas, we'll have some screencaps from the video of the various activities he shot, and -- who knows -- maybe a few video clips

edk
    I second that Chip! The 4 of them really put everything in to this event and It showed. I am sure their sponsors were pleased as well :sun:

Mamakity
    I agree. This was a really well done party. Donnie, Daniel and I felt a very warm welcome from everyone. Great food, cute bar tenders, awesome friends new and old. What a great kick off. Thanks to all of the PrideBucks team for an awesome get together.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Great work guys! We couldn't have been more pleased. :-)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yep was definately a great night and im so glad that i didnt leave till the end

Regards,

Lee

JustBryce
    hmmm... me wonders what Lee is referring to?

Ha ha.

Joe, David, Rainey, and Harlan -- we will throw down with you all anytime. You really know how to have a good time and give a good time, and I mean that in the best possible way

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    It was definitely a little crazy at the end. Once our guys started having a little fun on the sofas, it was like the floodgates opened... Brian, our videographer, caught a lot of it on tape, but we didn't have enough releases with us... we never dreamed that so many people would be, um, ready to party

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I'm awake now!

Joe, Harlan, David, Rainey!

Thank you so much for a great time. I know I had a blast!

I did miss the very end but Lee woke me up with his new catch phrase, "Smell my finger!" Which will make this year's Q-fest quite memorable for me!

Thank you so much, guys!

Big hugs,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Dzinerbear
    Joe, Harlan, David, Rainey!

Thanks guys for the great party. It was my first Internext and it was a great way to start off the event. What gracious and wonderful hosts, and oh my God, you got me laid! I didn't know there were going to be bears and cubs at that party – getting some was the last thing on my mind. But thanks. And I look forward to promoting your hot, new site MenOver30. Nice work, guys!

Dzinerbear

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Eddie, John and Bryce, Gary, MamaKitty, BoyFunk Chip...

Thank you all for all the kind words...I am so glad that a good time, and apparently Dzinebear, was had by all!

We can't wait to do it again next year when QFest 2006 will rock the strip once again!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com