Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay Webmaster Bash Shout Outs

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Gay Webmaster Bash Shout Outs

Well despite the show being smaller than last years yet again it still turned out to be a good one all round.

First of all, i want to thank each and every one of you who attended the 6 Gay Webmaster Bash events, without your support the events would have been nothing like they were Gary, Myself and the event sponsors truely do thank you for your attendance and we look forward to seeing you at the Phoenix events.

Secondly, Gary and I would like to thank the Gay Webmaster Bash event sponsors;

TopBucks - http://www.topbucks.com
    Big Cash Society - http://www.bigcashsociety.com
    ManCheck - http://www.mancheckcash.com
    CCBill - http://www.ccbill.com
    Brendons Bucks - http://www.brendonsbucks.com
    Epoch / Paycom - http://www.paycom.net
    BadPuppy - http://www.puppycash.com
    Curious Cash - http://www.curiouscash.com
    Male Movie Club - http://www.malemovieclub.com
    Webinc - http://www.webinc.com

Without the support of your companies we wouldnt have been able to entertain and network with so many people each day of the show.

Now on to the individual thanks and mentions..

Michael / Dzinerbear - What can i say, Gary and I truely are privellaged to call you our friend, you do Mancheck proud.

Pat / Sherri - It is always a pleasure to spend any amount of time with you and yes, ill be sure to crack open the photoshop prior to posting your pics Pat

Bill / Steve - You guys make any convention a good time, was great spending time with the both of you.

Lisa / Ray - Always a pleasure seeing you guys, Lisa, next time Ray forgets his jacket, just leave it.

Rand / Amparro / Amanda - Thank you guys, Gary and I knew you ran a great company this show proved it to us yet again.

Brendon / Hal / Bradley - Was great hangin' with you guys, Brendon you never fail to make me smile, Bradley, dont worry, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, Hal, its nice to know you guys have at least one sane guy in the office.

Lindsay, Leesa, Dan - Was a blast. Im glad we finally got to meet in Vegas.

Teresa / Don - Great finally meeting the both of you and i had so much fun teaching you to play blackjack and winning!

Lee / Juan / Jenn / Ron - You guys never fail to amaze. Lee, we still have a bottle of champagne with your name on it, Juan, you suck badly at gambling LOL, Jenn, always nice to see your smiling face, Ron, look after that gorgeous wifey of your bro.

Eddie / Drew - Great seeing you guys again.

John / Bryce - Im glad we finally got to meet. Thank you both so much. I look forward to building our friendship over the coming years.

Karl - A party isnt a party without you there.

Tim / Holly / Reena / Dave - Always great to see the Naked Sword gang.

Andy - Thanks for attending the after hour suites man we didnt get much time to chat 1-on-1 but you made the events so much fun.

Harlan / David / Rainey / Joe - Thank you for a great pre-show event and thank you so much for helping us out with out suite supplies cant wait to see you guys again we miss you already.

Mindy / Neil / Mike - Guys it truely was a pleasure to have spent so much time with you and a special thanks to Mike for helping Chris out each night in the suites.

Chad - Will get that info to you we were talking about and it was great to finally put a face to the name.

There are so many other people we saw that i know i have missed from this short list so ill leave their names for Gary to add later.

Seriously though, thank you for making our Vegas show one of the best in many years and we look forward to seeing you all again in Phoenix and Florida at the Gay Webmaster Bash events.

Oh and one last person i have to thank YnotBob thanks for the limo ride, that queue in the lobby was horrendous and i know we wouldnt have made our flight if it wasnt for your generosity, thank you my friend.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    The dinner was great and I want to thank Lindsay for inviting me. You guys did a good job. It was also great hanging out with Lee and Gary Alan and everyone else in the after hours suite.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

JustBryce
    We had a truly great time and look forward to seeing a lot of you again in Phoenix!

PS. Mark, I'm so glad we had a chance to meet. We didn't get a chance to talk a lot, but let's make up for it next time!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by JustBryce
    We had a truly great time and look forward to seeing a lot of you again in Phoenix!

PS. Mark, I'm so glad we had a chance to meet. We didn't get a chance to talk a lot, but let's make up for it next time!
    I am glad we met too. We will definetly have to chat more next time. Have a good one.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Just gotta give a big thanks and shout out to Lee, Gary and Chris for doing such a terrific job w/all the lunches, dinners and after-hours gigs.

As always- we're so very proud to sponsor and be a part of these events. It's a terrific networking opportunity and I always look forward to seeing everyone.

Also:
    Rainey-Hugs-lovin you-
    Harlan-xoxox-you rock!
    Holly-Hugs-Not enough time with you
    Aly- One hug. Soooo disapointing-you're just tooooo busy for me Missy.

Phoenix-here we come!!!
    lee

P.S. A personal thank you and shout-out to my right hand man Juan. You held me up and represented TB at each and every event. You're the gay face of Tb and the sunshine that makes our gay rainbow shine! xxoo
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

Lee glad you enjoyed yourself.

If only the dealer had qualified on those 4 straight flushes we had on the carribean stud table we would still be there with you now LOL

Cant wait to see you, Juan and the entire TopBucks crew in Phoenix and, hopefully we'll have you on board as a sponsor for the GWB events again

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by IntenseCash.com
    The dinner was great and I want to thank Lindsay for inviting me. You guys did a good job. It was also great hanging out with Lee and Gary Alan and everyone else in the after hours suite.

Mark
    Was great seeing you again Mark.

Hopefully by Phoenix youll be out of that damn chair and you can give me that dance you owe me

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by JustBryce

Great meeting all of your people at the GWB events.

Cant wait to see you guys again at the next show :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Lee, Gary and Chris...was just awesome seeing you guys! We were glad to keep the supplies in the family - that's what friends are for!

Speaking of friends, as soon as my brain recovers, I'll get my own shout out thread together but in the meantime, a big thanks to you all for the great GayWebmasterBash events that helped tp make this show so memorable!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Goldie
    This is Marc from XonDemand and this is my first ever post on the site. It was a pleasure meeting and spending time with each of you this past week in Vegas. I enjoyed the after hours parties, the dinner, the breakfast...for all of it! And extra special thanks for making me feel so welcome, so quickly! I'm looking forward to the next time there is a get together! It is hard to believe that Vegas is over already, now back to the real world!

Marc

:thumbsup:

TopBucksTrixxxia
    Hey Lee,
    It was great meeting you! You're electric and all over the place, where do you find the energy?

After that 2 1/2 hour wait for the tickets, I could no longer walk like a woman. Rather than looking like a fool, I didn't make the events but next time, I'll be in running shoes going to every damn event!!

Again, it was nice meeting you - I hope to party with you guys in the near future!

Mamakity
    Lee, Thanks for teaching me how to play BlackJack. I've never had so much fun winning and losing money. hehe

Your party's were relaxing and very comfortable for both Donnie and I. There is a saying, "birds of a feather flock together". I'd have to say it's true. In this group we were surrounded by Eagles.

Thanks for letting us join in.

Muwah

:kiss:

DrewG
    OMG!!! SO much fun!!

I guess the floor show was smaller than last year but i thought the show as a whole was just as happenin', if not more so.

Maybe that's cuz i got to see all my favorite peeps and meet some new ones! Lee, Gary, Chris, Juan, Harlan, Joe, Duane, Dwayne, Kevin, Mick, Teresa, Don, Scott, Jay, Vern, Darren, Tim, Holly, Tim, Brian, Andy, Bill, Brett, Randy, Lisa, Chip, AJ, Andre, Sebastian, Madame, Matt, David, Chance, Steve, Jason, Mike - shout outs to you all!!

:biker:

Sana Chan
    I wish I had been there. But alas, Florida kicked my ass when it came to funds. However I will be getting a bonus at work in March. Depending on how much it is I know for a damn fact I will be in Florida again.

BigasMoe
    Hey Lee I had a great time at the dinner everything was really nice and the food was excellent. I'm really glad I got a chance to make it, we had a great time at our table. Too bad I couldn't make the Shout Out list but it's all good. :high: