Thread: To promote or not promote?

michigan

To promote or not promote?

I'm making avs/aen sites and before I used to make just a few weekly, now I decided to make up to six a day.

What is your experience: is it better to make a few avs premium sites a week and take a couple of days to submit them to search engines, top lists or even tgp, or is it better to concentrate on hyper production of small avs sites and not to promote them, then rather use traffic from avs to promote paysites or your other premium sites?

One more question: Did anyone promote avs premium sites as paysite - like with paid banners or so? This is bothering me because it seems that I will never had enough content and money to start with paysite, I actually did twice, but 6 months of update content in advance wasn't enough. On the other hand, income from avs premium site was greater than from paysite - at least for me. And you can easily persuade visitor to join avs, than paysite.

At the bottom line, I'm asking myself is it better to spend time making a whole bunch of small sites and don't bother with promotion or to make one huge site and spend almost all time on promotion, what do you think?

universalpass
    I think that you should do both! build multiple feeder sites, and promote a well designed premium site!:high:

i prefer building 10 regular avs sites than 1 premium site cuz it gives me the chance to get 10x the traffic.

cheers,
    Luke