Thread: Awesome times in Vegas

Mamakity

Awesome times in Vegas

This trip was awesome.

I met some of the most wonderful people ever. Lee and Gary it was so nice to finally meet you. The experience was not what I expected at all. Instantly you greeted us with hugs and kisses so familiar and sincere that I was struck with this feeling that I've known you for years. There were so many important people around everywhere and yet you continued to talk with us. You never excused yourself leaving us to mingle on our own but instead you took our hands and introduced us to those important people. That was too cool. You are wonderful hosts but exceptional friends. Thank you both so so much.

M I C H A E L!!! Thanks so much for letting us tag along on so many adventures. Your invitations to meals, after parties, clubs etc opened us up to huge opportunities to gain information on this industry from every kind of industry person. Because of you, we networked with some extremely knowledgeable folks that we would not have met in other circles. Because of you, I never felt like I didn't belong. We had such a great time. Donnie's cousin Curtis wanted me to thank you as well. Even though he was way out of his element at the Krave, he had a terrific time.

I met some really fantastic people. Some like Lisa at BadPuppy who I've been emailing for months and who has helped me out countless times. Even with things that were not part of her job description. I met and spent some quality time with another guy named Michael. This guy is HOT and sweet as heaven. He totally sat down with Donnie and I and spoon fed us info for our site. Furthermore he inspired us to work harder to achieve our goals. 2 years ago he was broke now he's making tons of money and has the peace of mind that comes with it. I met Pat from CCBill>love that guy! I got to meet Bill and Steven from BadPuppy.

We met SO MANY wonderful people and I adore them all.

I'm so tired right now and in serious need of sleep. So, I'm off to fix dinner for my boys then heading for the bed.

Thanks again to everyone who made my experience so wonderful.
    Peace,
    Teresa:kitten:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Teresa,

The pleasure was most definately all ours :thumbsup:

Im glad you had a great time and cant wait to see the both of you again and, at the next show we'll make sure you dont go drinking to much tequila unless its in our suite

Regards,

Lee

Mamakity
    Originally posted by Lee
    at the next show we'll make sure you dont go drinking to much tequila unless its in our suite

Umm Lee, it was your Tequilla remember??? Lunch- you told me to get a triple shot as the booze was paid for. Oh wait then you got me another at the bar, oh and yeah then you took me gambling where the little waitress lady was so kind to bring me yet another.

About the Tequilla in the suite... Ask Chris but I'm pretty sure he served me a triple shot there too stating, "no use in letting it go to waste".

WooHoo, bring on the new liver. But it was fun. Thanks again so much.:kitten:

Madame0120
    Whodoggies!
    What a blast .. thanks to all the tasty boys that were so sweet to this old FemDom.

Here's just one pix ... I'm working on the rest ..

Where else but Vegas?

http://www.bluetoonmedia.com/vegas_2005.htm

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Teresa!!!!

As Lee said the pleasure was ours.

You and Don are just the best! I love going to the shows and meeting new people, but I love going to the shows and walking away with new friends even more.

Like I said at dinner, "You're family now, girl!"

Lot's of love to you both. And I'm looking forward to sharing more time with you soon.

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

randy
    Was great meeting you as well at the mansion party!! I am glad you got to go to the Hustlaball! You have far more energy then me!

I hope to see you again very very soon!

Mamakity
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Teresa!!!!

As Lee said the pleasure was ours.

You and Don are just the best! I love going to the shows and meeting new people, but I love going to the shows and walking away with new friends even more.

Like I said at dinner, "You're family now, girl!"

Lot's of love to you both. And I'm looking forward to sharing more time with you soon.

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    What a wonderful family this is indeed! Thanks Gary for giving us such a warm welcome. You are golden. We definately must get together and do it all again soon. Big kisses sweetheart, Teresa

Mamakity
    Originally posted by randy
    Was great meeting you as well at the mansion party!! I am glad you got to go to the Hustlaball! You have far more energy then me!

I hope to see you again very very soon!
    Randy, Randy, Randy it was a pleasure meeting you. I had to smile as Michael (Dzinerbear) and I had just finished putting up your link on my HUB and then to have the luck of meeting you in Vegas. In fact, I was flattered that you recognized me from this board. WOW

Hustleball was a lot of fun too. Sorry you didn't make it, I was looking forward to buying you a drink. Next time though, ok? :kitten:

Mamakity
    Originally posted by Madame0120
    Whodoggies!
    What a blast .. thanks to all the tasty boys that were so sweet to this old FemDom.

Here's just one pix ... I'm working on the rest ..

Where else but Vegas?

http://www.bluetoonmedia.com/vegas_2005.htm
    No party is complete without you Madame. I get such a kick out of watching you play with the boys. Much love to ya lady.

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Mamakity

About the Tequilla in the suite... Ask Chris but I'm pretty sure he served me a triple shot there too stating, "no use in letting it go to waste".

WooHoo, bring on the new liver. But it was fun. Thanks again so much.:kitten:
    That sounds like something I would of done. It was my pleasure meeting you. Your a beautiful women inside and out.

CA