This trip was awesome.

I met some of the most wonderful people ever. Lee and Gary it was so nice to finally meet you. The experience was not what I expected at all. Instantly you greeted us with hugs and kisses so familiar and sincere that I was struck with this feeling that I've known you for years. There were so many important people around everywhere and yet you continued to talk with us. You never excused yourself leaving us to mingle on our own but instead you took our hands and introduced us to those important people. That was too cool. You are wonderful hosts but exceptional friends. Thank you both so so much.

M I C H A E L!!! Thanks so much for letting us tag along on so many adventures. Your invitations to meals, after parties, clubs etc opened us up to huge opportunities to gain information on this industry from every kind of industry person. Because of you, we networked with some extremely knowledgeable folks that we would not have met in other circles. Because of you, I never felt like I didn't belong. We had such a great time. Donnie's cousin Curtis wanted me to thank you as well. Even though he was way out of his element at the Krave, he had a terrific time.

I met some really fantastic people. Some like Lisa at BadPuppy who I've been emailing for months and who has helped me out countless times. Even with things that were not part of her job description. I met and spent some quality time with another guy named Michael. This guy is HOT and sweet as heaven. He totally sat down with Donnie and I and spoon fed us info for our site. Furthermore he inspired us to work harder to achieve our goals. 2 years ago he was broke now he's making tons of money and has the peace of mind that comes with it. I met Pat from CCBill>love that guy! I got to meet Bill and Steven from BadPuppy.

We met SO MANY wonderful people and I adore them all.

I'm so tired right now and in serious need of sleep. So, I'm off to fix dinner for my boys then heading for the bed.

Thanks again to everyone who made my experience so wonderful.
Peace,
Teresa:kitten: