Thread: What Internext really does

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

What Internext really does

Las Vegas was my 2nd Internext and damn sure not my last. Internext was the chance to meet those people in this industry that are serious about this industry. I know it does cost money to get to Internext but making the effort to go shows the commitment necessary to make it. It is also a great opportunity to make new friends and new business alliances, get advice, strengthen bonds and build new relationships. There are a lot of parties and a lot of booze flowing but the real value comes afterwards when you start using that new sponsor or take the advice that increases your retention. I look forward to the Phoenix Forum and AOE in Prague in April, and Internext in Florida in August. You almost can't afford NOT to go!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Chad,

Glad that Gary and I finally got to meet you and dont forget our dinner date in March :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Chad

It was great meeting you. I was so flattered that you introduced yourself to me at the Cybersocket Gipsy party.

And you really do know law! :beauty:

Steve

Chad are you the one who was talking about setting up five companies and doing overseas bank accounts for an online business?

I'm really interested in seeing how that works and doing it.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    NOt 5 companies, but I am setting up a check-clearing company for overseas webmasters like yourself. It is my understanding that a US check can take 6 weeks to clear plus per-check fees. I can clear a check through an attorney's trust account [ I am a licensed, practicing attorney in good standing] here in the US and get collected funds into your paypal, epassport, moneybookers, etc account within a few days rather than weeks. Since it would go through a trust account I set up it would of course have a lot of oversight but I can still provide collected funds to you more quickly and cheaply than you are getting them now.

There are other legal methods to set up your banking and corporate structure depending on your needs.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

JustMe
    Greetings:

(begin off topic rant)

Thanks to Desslock's signature, I learned a new word today!

Callipygian

:thumbsup:

(end off topic rant)