Thread: Internext Introspections

desslock

Internext Introspections

Well I loved seeing so many of you guys again. It just seems like so many people and so little time. Now I see what everyone says -- in many ways the smaller shows allow for a much higher quality time together.

For example, on Wednesday, I went to this hospitality suite held by DHD Media. It was early afternoon - well after winding through from the exhibit hall over to the Hotel at M.B., meeting all the DHD people, spending a tiny additional moment just looking out the 62nd floor view, winding my way back to the exhibit floor, it was already the end of the afternoon. One meeting. Most of the day. Not very efficient. Plus I never made it to any seminars. For Wednesday I wanted to work the GayVN on the trade day. Well by the time I was finished, why go all the way back to the Mandalay Bay for Internext arriving at 3pm and everyone is shutting down?

There's a ton of you guys on here I still never saw. I made it a point first meet the folks whose affiliate programs I am in, and then work from there.

But I guess with the Hustlaball, and its related activities, plus GayVN there's just so much to do.

But I think I got enough new ideas and inspiration to make it worthwhile. I brought a friend of mine with me, Jose, and he was very surprised at how nice and friendly everybody was!

I placed most of my own pix that I took in a dir. Mark/LavenderLounge please send me the photo of me grasping Othello's humongous erection.

http://www.friskyfans.org/dess/vegas2005/

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Phoenix!

Steve

Looks like you have fun Steve!

Very nice pics :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

RainGurl
    great to see you again, dess! maybe in Phoenix we'll get a little more time.

Cool pics, Dess and Lee! Y'all are making me feel really bad that we weren't there :-(

Steve