Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Anyway On The Way Back From Vegas I Bought A New Stetson

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Anyway On The Way Back From Vegas I Bought A New Stetson

Felt cowboy hat ready for Phoenix

Just gotta get me some blue denims, a shirt and some boots / shoes and ill look like i have lived in Phoenix all my life hehehe.

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    hey now, i resent that! i haven't been a cowgirl since the early 90s

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by RainGurl
    hey now, i resent that! i haven't been a cowgirl since the early 90s
    LOL Well Lee will be the cowgirl for the new millenium LOL
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    i bought my stetson at the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas in December and i LOVE IT!
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Mamakity
    Darn it Lee, Now I have to go to Phoenix Forum. No way in heck I can pass on seeing you in a Stetson, cowboy clothes and shit kickers. Ahhh, then with the English accent...GIDDY-UP baby!:3ymca:

DrewG
    OMG LEE!!! I did the same thing! I can't wait to go out on the range together!!

What do you think of the outfit? I'm hoping Mark Kleim can hook me up with some rhinestones for the bandana :fire:

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Lee & Drew,

I tell you what...

If I can make Phoenix (know when I get back from the Philippines mid February), I'll let you guys dress me up and I'll ride in the back of Chad's convertible in the Phoenix Parade....

Can't get any fairer than that !!

:biker:

Xstr8guy
    Lee, please talk to Will West before you go any further with the outfit. Otherwise you might end up looking like Drew

You will need Wranglers (not Levis) and a western shirt.
    Be sure to buy your Wranglers about 2 sizes too small and iron a HARD crease in them. Also, put so much starch in your shirt that is more like a shell than a garment.

Oh... and your boots have to cost at least $300 or no one will take you seriously.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Oh how fun!! WE can dress Toyboy up in drag and put him in the back of my convertible with a banner down the side that says " Miss Gay Australia 2004". Who would know???

In 2003 I was supposed to drive some state representative--I had his banner on my car but he didn't show up. I got a friend of mine--a black girl from Oklahoma--to put on sunglasses, a rhinestone tiarra, and a rainbow feather boa and put HER on the back of the car--with the same banner.... as we passed by the reviewing stand, the announcer said the State Rep must have come in drag~~~~

he was from a lily-white conservative district, and we never saw him at another Gay Pride parade.... I wonder why.....

Pride is the same weekend as the Phoenix Forum this year--Phoenix is usually the first Pride event of the season [because our summer starts in February ;-) ] so anyone coming to the Forum can go to the parade Saturday morning. I've been hauling somebody around in it every year--I think some people just love me for the convertible.......
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

BDBionic
    All you Sears cowboys. pfft!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Oh... and your boots have to cost at least $300 or no one will take you seriously.
    You can buy boots for less than $600? :wtf:

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    All you Sears cowboys. pfft!
    Lol, that's why I told Lee to talk to Will West... he's the real deal!

My description is how they dress in Fort Worth. I dare you to call one of those guys a Sears cowboy.

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Lee
    You can buy boots for less than $600? :wtf:

Regards,

Lee
    I think mine were $60.

But when I was dressing in cowboy drag a few years ago, I was wearing Wranglers with a 29 inch waist, so I could get away with cheap boots

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    cowboy boots were so en vouge in Bulgaria in the mid 90s and I had a pair that was those not pointy ones, flat toe or whatever they call it. Pretty nice 'cept my feet hurt like hell after 5 minutes of walking in them :baby:

robin

Re: So Anyway On The Way Back From Vegas I Bought A New Stetson

Originally posted by Lee
    Felt cowboy hat ready for Phoenix

Just gotta get me some blue denims, a shirt and some boots / shoes and ill look like i have lived in Phoenix all my life hehehe.

Regards,

Lee
    Hmmm I could use some more cowboy photo sets...What do you say Lee; will you do a photo shoot with WillWest?