Thread: We made it home but the luggage did not....

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Blush We made it home but the luggage did not....

Hey Guys,

27 hours in transit, even the delays were delayed, bags still in Melbourne (they think!), but Leisa and I got home in one piece.

Just.

Shout outs and such when I get back on Ozzie time, but just a quickie to say thanks to everyone who made Vegas such a memorable experience for us !!

And if anyone has pics and video of Leisa's little tag-team from the QFest (great party Harlan & team !), can you shoot them through? We are dying to see them.

OK, bed now, but can I just say I don't think I have ever had the good fortune to spend so much time with such a genuinely bunch of great people in my life.

You know, I'm not much on the emotional side of things, but ALL business aside, I feel blessed to have so many such people that I now count as friends.

From the bottom of my heart, thankyou.

And Lee, just to confirm, write CuriousCash down now as sponsors for Florida and I'll let you know about Phoenix as soon as I know if I am going. Forget business, I just want to see you guys again !!!

Much love always.

Lindsay xoxox

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I am glad you are home safe and sound! I have a couple of pics that could be posted--Toyboy and Lisa in a snowball fight at the Venetian [!] Lisa and Matt confusing everybody at the Cybersocket Farewell party, Chad and Lindsay looking like a moneylender and his hired thug....

I'll send them to you later today and you can post them if you want!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Mindy
    You got home that is all that matters!!!

It was a pleasure to meet you. I could picture you talking as I read your post. That is one nice thing about shows.

See ya in Phoenix if you decide to attend.

Mindy

Goldie
    This is Marc from XonDemand... It was a pleasure meeting you in Las Vegas.... Can't wait until we all can get together again!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Lindsay...

Hope you have our big Bics on your person Just remember baby, no one can light your fire better or longer then PrideBucks can!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Originally posted by Harlan
    Lindsay...

Hope you have our big Bics on your person Just remember baby, no one can light your fire better or longer then PrideBucks can!
    Nobody, but NOBODY, lights my fire like Pridebucks.

;-)

I'm surprise the bunch of lighters you hooked me up with didn't set of alarm bells like crazy with customs !!

Maybe lukcy my luggage didn't make it through with me.

xox

:biker:

Bell
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy

;-)

I'm surprise the bunch of lighters you hooked me up with didn't set of alarm bells like crazy with customs !!

Maybe lukcy my luggage didn't make it through with me.

xox

I thought you were summoning me to this thread: "bells"

but no - you meant ALARM BELLS

gald you two got home safe...

I'm surprised ANYONE had any fun
    WITHOUT ME...

brats...

the whole lot of you...

~Bell

Goldie
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy

;-)

Funny you mention that. I had planned to bring back about 15 or 20 so odd lighters I collected throughout the shows in Vegas for my partner who smokes. I put them all in one pocket in a suitcase I had checked, and got home to discover they were all missing and a note was left in place reminding me that I am not allowed to put them in my luggage. I don't smoke. I normally never have a lighter on me at all, so I never even thought twice about it. But security obviously didn't want me taking them on the plane, so they didn't make it back to PA with me.. Oh well...

:pimp:

Footnote to original post

Bags did arrive (36 hours later).

All lighters present and accounted for.

woo-hoo !!