Thread: dzinerbear's shout outs

Dzinerbear

dzinerbear's shout outs

Hey guys,

Wow! What a December. I was off for the two weeks before Christmas and then off to Internext. What a great show. Well actually the show itself isn't all that great, AVN really needs to pump some life into that thing, but of course, it's the people that are the main reason we all go, and that was the best part. Meeting so many of you for the first time was wonderful.

Gary and Lee: You are two of the most generous and kind men one would ever want to meet. And as a sponsor of your events on MANcheck's behalf, I felt treated like a king. You guys run a class show. Your friendship is most appreciated.

Holly, Reena, Dave, and Tim - Naked Sword, it was great meeting you all. Holly, thanks for all of your kind words. Again, you guys run a classy and professional product, it's always nice doing business with you.

Teresa (MamaKity) and Don - Wow! What a great couple you are, amazing people. I loved meeting you and hanging with you. I feel like I've made a couple of lifelong friends. Hugs.

Lisa - BadPuppy, nice to finally meet you and talk to you.

Mark - Lavendar Lounge, great meeting you for the first time and it was good to get a chance to talk to you over lunch. Sorry I missed the Liberace tour.

Neil - XonDemand, What a pleasure! My own personal fan club, how sweet! You're a wonderfully sweet man and Ted and I are looking forward to hanging with you and your partner this summer sometime. See you at the big H.

Mindy - XonDemand, thanks for the honest and open talk over dinner at the guys suite. It's always great sharing like that. Keep sweating, baby, we'll get there!

Chris - whether you're sweating or not, you'll still hot! Good to finally meet you.

Patrick - ccbill, you cracked me up! I guess you won't forget my name.

Rainey and Harlan - Thanks for the great party Monday night and thanks for the unplanned rendez-vous with a cute cub from Vancouver, fringe benefits are great!

Chad - Good to see your friendly face everywhere. Nice to finally put a face behind those informative legal posts. I hope to see you again in Phoenix.

Lindsay and Dan - Great talk Tuesday night. Glad you guys made it all the way from Oz, sorry to hear about your luggage.

Brian - Pistol Media, Thanks for the hugs. Hope you made it back in one piece and had better luck with your luggage.

Juan, TopBucks, Thanks for walking me home Tuesday night.

DrewG - Nice seeing your cubbish self everywhere.

Okay, I've got a ton of e-mail to work my way through.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

Mamakity
    you said, "I loved meeting you and hanging with you. I feel like I've made a couple of lifelong friends.

Michael, it's not just a feeling it's a fact. We adore you and are thrilled to have spent this much time with you. Here's to a lifetime of friendship! (I'm raising up my coffee cup, CHEERS)

We feel very fortunate, many people on the boards take years to meet or never meet at all. It's very cool that we've had the opportunity to meet so many of you.
    :kitten:

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    What a gem you are, Buddy! Glad we got to hang and glad we helped you have the chance to let it all hang - or not hang as the case they may be:woof:
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Mindy
    Wow..How nice!!!!!!!!!
    It is great to meet and connect with people like yourself!!!!!!!

Direct Holly
    Dzinerbear,
    Thanks so much for all you do for NakedSword and the wonderful support you give us... I wish we had more time to hang but I am so glad we finally got to meet in person and I look forward to working with you in the New Year and getting to hang with you more... PS Reena, Dave and Tim say hello

neilxod

A BIG BIG FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sir, are one hell of a nice guy!
    I came to Las Vegas, already a huge fan of the MANcheck site, with hopes of meeting the "MANcheck Man". I am so glad that I introduced myself and got to know you Michael. Thanks for being so nice to the new guy in the biz.

Michael,we'll spend more time chatting in Phoenix and we're definately going camping this summer. Marc and I are looking forward to it!

Hugs,
    N.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    It's all been said.....

***HUG***

Actions instead of words this time !! ;-)

:biker:

damkty
    the pleasure was all ours

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by damkty
    the pleasure was all ours
    Ditto!

Michael we truely are lucky to call you our friend :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee