Thread: The Official CTB Vegas Thread

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Big Grin The Official CTB Vegas Thread

OK,

If you have all had a gutful of "shout outs" by now, blame American Airlines for delaying my ass for so long and then losing my luggage.

I will keep this short, as to simply list everyone and what you mean to me would take 5 threads and bore you all too death....

Sooooooo, briefly (rare for me I know !!)....

Harlan, Rainey, the Pridebucks crew, shit, QFest was SOOO much fun, you guys haven't just got the best Bics in the biz (and I got a bunch of 'em thanks!!!), you sure know how to put on one hell of a party! I thank you, and you KNOW Leisa thanks you !!

Lee, what can I say mate? Love you, love your work and love your style. Fuck, I might even have to start REALLY listening to you around this place ;-) Seriously, an absolute pleasure to consider you a friend.

GA. Mate, enjoyed so much just sitting and chilling sharing a drink and a smoke and a laugh. A true gentlemen who snaffled a great husband. Can't wait to do it again, and soon.

CA. Best barman in the biz. When you DO smile, the whole damn room lights up. Great company and glad you stuck it out for one last drink to be served to you!

Bionic Brian. As always, just a joy to share some time with you. Anything you need, ever, just hit me up my friend.

My new mate the Dzinerbear. Sheesh. When you were staring at me that first day, I really thought my luck had changed!!! ;-) So good to finally meet you and we'll be talking to you and Todd very soon!

Juan. You are a class act my friend. TB should be proud to have someone like you flying their flag.

Eddie, always sweet to put a face to the name and you'll be hearing from me soon enough buddy boy.

Mark. Mate, when you eventually toss that chair for good I bags the first waltz. I shit you not :-) Always great to catch up with you guys.

Patrick, you are the first guy I ever picked up. Well the first guy in Vegas. Well the 2nd. But you were much cuter. You get it. You rock guy. ;-)

Matt & Bill. Too short and always sweet, but I just adore having my Daddy and philisophical buddy around.

Please do not be disappointed if I haven't picked you out above - as I said in the other post, I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to spend time with such an amazing bunch of people - cannot wait until we can all do it again.

And just remember - I ONLY hug people I lijke and care about, so if you got one (or several of my hugs) it's all about sharing the energy ;-)

You know, in the wash up, makes me sort of wonder why I persist with being straight (apart from that damnably annoying love of breasts and dislike of tackle that affects me !!).

To finish on a serious note (well 2 serious notes actually) ....

# 1
    I don't care if I NEVER do business with any of you, I am just happy to have your individual sun's shining on my life.

# 2
    The next time some obnoxious homophobic moron gives ANY of you a hard time, just jot down his name, address and phobe number and next time I am around, I'll pay them a visit. With pleasure. I won't be having ANY of my friends get treated less than what they deserve.

Love you all.

Lindsay xoxox

BDBionic
    Lindsay! As always, it was great seeing you, Tim and Dan. I definitely gotta get myself down to Sydney for Mardi Gras!!!

Xstr8guy

Re: The Official CTB Vegas Thread

Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    The Official CTB Vegas Thread
    Had a dyslexic moment when I saw the thead title, I thought there was some kind of cock and ball torture (cbt) scene down in Vegas.

Re: Re: The Official CTB Vegas Thread

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Had a dyslexic moment when I saw the thead title, I thought there was some kind of cock and ball torture (cbt) scene down in Vegas.
    Well, that happened too, just the pics are hard to come by ;-)

:biker:

BDBionic
    or easy to come to, if that's your thing

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Was a pleasure meeting you Lindsay and im looking forward to building a great business and personal relationship with you over the coming months :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Thanks Lindsay it was great to see you too and you can have the first waltz.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I am holding the three of you above to everything you said.

Work on that one Brian !!

Will be talking to all and sundry over next few days now that the kids seem to be over me again ;-)

He he.

:biker: