Thread: Giving it back!

Darren Austin

Giving it back!

Lee& Gary-Thank you for all of the hard work that you did with the dinner and the suite party, you are truly one amazing team! Gary looking good boo!

Drew- I light up every time I see your face,you are such a breath of fresh air to me!

Holly-Ghurl, I got yo back to the end even it is at 3:00 AM and even when I have a flight to catch. thx for the support !

Bill&Lisa(bad puppy)- Bill you and I still have a date sometime somewhere. Lisa, my heart is unbroken now, thank you boo! good seeing you guys!

Harlan-Get ready to pack your bags again you are flying to the D.A studios soon to start your career as MY Dr.Phil,Without you I would be in darkness.

Benoit-Words cannot express the energy I feel when I am around you.

Reena,Dave-Thank you for MY sword even if it was naked.Neela I will see you in the E.R always yours Lucka.

Joe-Wish we could have hung out more, next baby boo!

Chris Alan- Thank you for everything! So good to see that you are happy, work it out! Fredrick,Julo???? ol j/k

Juan-Thank you for the re-grouping session that we had. It was long over due and much needed. You know true friends can pick up right where they left off without missing a beat. You rock my world!!

Lee(topbucks)-Ok boo, we need to work on seeing each other again, I only got one kiss umm....Not enough!

The D.A crew- thank you for guiding me without you there would be no picture of us and film to show, you guys rock hard!

Mark(intense cash) Good to C-ya Baby , glad you are well!!!

Jason-wow, I am so happy for you with everything that you are doing, one amazing spirit!!

K.W-Sometimes I think you scare me but we shall Fly again or at least give it one more try.

Chad-I think you give the best hugz,I need more!!

Michael (Fraternity guys) I know I have said this before but it bares repeating, year after year and time after time words always seem to fail me when it comes to the truth and support that you give. Thank you boo daddy

Aly-You will always have my unwavering support and admiration,rock on Boo momma!!

Jake-Damn boi , you always looks soooo yummy everytime I see you!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    With your smile and the love your bring to everyone you come in contact with, you give it back tenfold everyday, Boo!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Darren the pleasure was all ours.

We actually look forward to seeing you at the shows :wtf:

Regards,

Lee

Direct Holly
    Darren thank you for always having my back and know that you will always have my love to... You are one of the best things about going to these crazy shows and i love you and damn it we should have gotten married LMAO

Socket2Jake
    Awwww..thanks Darren! You always look better and better at each show, too!!!

xoxo,
    Jake