Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Gay Webmaster Bash Sponsorships Now Open

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Phoenix Gay Webmaster Bash Sponsorships Now Open

Following the phenominally successfull Gay Webmaster Bash events in Las Vegas last week I just wanted to give a quick heads up to those companies who are considering some form of sponsorship for the March Phoenix Forum in Arizona that as of today sponsorship options for the official Phoenix Gay Webmaster Bash events are now open.

The Gay Webmaster Bash is going to be taking place on the 31st, 1st and 2nd March / April at the Phoenix Forum, Arizona, 2005.

The three days of events will take several formats including 3 invite only dinners as well as three happy hour events starting at 5:30pm each night of the gathering as well as an exclusive pre-show event on the 30th March.

We have a range of sponsorship options available to companies looking to target those webmasters who market to gay surfers which will suit any and all budgets.

If you would like further information on the 3 days of events including a media kit outlining what sponsorship packages are available please email sponsors@gaywebmasterbash.com and we will send you over all of the information you need to make a solid business decision regarding the Gay Webmaster Bash.

We look forward to seeing you at the three days of events and a full schedule for those of you who want to attend the event are posted on the official Gay Webmaster Bash website.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the Gay Webmaster Bash in March.

Regards,

Lee

Cybersocket Morgan

Official Gay Parties At Phoenix Forum

Hi guys,

As far as I have been informed by the folks at CCBill, at the moment there are only two official gay webmaster events in conjunction with the show. The first night event on the 31st is an exclusive event by Bedfellow and the second night is an event primarily produced by Mansites and Pridebucks. Can you clarify this seeming contradiction?

Cybersocket is the has been sponsoring the Phoenix Forum for 4 years now and we are pretty good at getting our information straight. We would love to make sure we are not missing something this year!

Thanks Morgan Sommer

Morgan,

Again it seems you dont have all the information you need before slating other gay companies events.

Just like you did with potential sponsors of the Vegas Gay Webmaster Bash events whilst we were approaching them for sponsorships.

If you dont have all the information you need to post accurate information, do us all a favor.. dont post, it will only make yourself look worse than you already do in the long run.

Regards,

Lee

Cybersocket Morgan

Really?

So are you saying my information is incorrect?

If so please point out where I am misinformed.

thanks

Re: Really?

Originally posted by Cybersocket Morgan
    So are you saying my information is incorrect?

If so please point out where I am misinformed.

thanks
    That is exactly what i am saying, you are incorrect, as usual.

Ill await an 'official' response from CCBill.

Regards,

Lee

Patrick
    We are lucky this year because of the enthusiasm for the Phoenix Forum.

Currently we have time set aside for several gay sponsored events. While I don’t want to give out details until the sponsors themselves are ready to announce their plans, please know that the consistent ‘event creators’ will be here stronger than ever. For example, Karl from Bedfellow and Morgan from Cybersocket have already set an event for the first evening (Thursday) of the Phoenix Forum. This is the first time we’ve had a gay prime time party the first night in the history of the Phoenix Forum. Craig with Mansites has also confirmed that he will again be sponsoring the late night gay parties, a tradition that started many years ago.

Other sponsors are readying their events, but I want to let them announce those events themselves once everything has been finalized. While nothing as be confirmed with Gary-Alan, Chris and Lee with Gay Wide Webmasters, we have been discussing several options.

Should be a good time.

Patrick

Originally posted by Patrick
    We are lucky this year because of the enthusiasm for the Phoenix Forum.

Currently we have time set aside for several gay sponsored events. While I don’t want to give out details until the sponsors themselves are ready to announce their plans, please know that the consistent ‘event creators’ will be here stronger than ever. For example, Karl from Bedfellow and Morgan from Cybersocket have already set an event for the first evening (Thursday) of the Phoenix Forum. This is the first time we’ve had a gay prime time party the first night in the history of the Phoenix Forum. Craig with Mansites has also confirmed that he will again be sponsoring the late night gay parties, a tradition that started many years ago.

Other sponsors are readying their events, but I want to let them announce those events themselves once everything has been finalized. While nothing as be confirmed with Gary-Alan, Chris and Lee with Gay Wide Webmasters, we have been discussing several options.

Should be a good time.

Patrick
    Thank you for clearing that up for us Patrick :thumbsup:

Looking forward to hearing from Sherri and yourself on Monday so we can finalize guest numbers as well as event details themselves

Sorry that your weekend had to start off like this especially when the Phoenix Forum is about networking in a relaxing atmosphere and not playing political games unlike so many of the other webmaster events.

Regards,

Lee

grownupboy
    sorry i haven't participated in this thread earlier but i've been at work... your original post claims:

"The three days of events will take several formats including 3 invite only dinners as well as three happy hour events starting at 5:30pm each night of the gathering as well as an exclusive pre-show event on the 31st March."

bedfellow.com (the company i founded and continue to run today) is hosting the only officially sanctioned party on the 31st so i'm not sure how your point of view has been maintained...

in fact, this whole thread seems to be about you attempting to discredit the first person who questioned your original post by simply claiming that they were incorrect. am i misreading something here?

the reason that we chose to participate as a platinum level sponsor is because we embrace the phoenix forum and the kinds of relationships it builds within the gay webmaster community. in addition to this we have been guaranteed the exclusive privilege of producing a gay party for the opening night on the 31st.

an unsponsored and unsanctioned party on the same day seems to be directly aimed at disrupting any sense of webmaster unity. as well, your combative responses to any questions about your level of participation with the phoenix forum seem to be entirely motivated by politics.

your passive agressive accusations directed at morgan more accurately describe yourself.

it has been people like morgan, myself and many others who have established and nurtured the gay webmaster community at every event for going on 7 years so your claims against morgan seem more defensive than accurate to be quite honest.

either way, anyone reading this thread is welcome to attend the bedfellow party on the opening night of the phoenix forum... as always, it will be a great time and an excellent way to meet new contacts and old friends alike!

karl.('bedfellow design team');

BDBionic
    Did you guys know it's illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona?

Originally posted by grownupboy
    bedfellow.com (the company i founded and continue to run today) is hosting the only officially sanctioned party on the 31st so i'm not sure how your point of view has been maintained...
    Karl you are correct on the date, my apologies i must have typoed when i put the date of the PRE-Show event in my original post.

However, you may also want to clarify with the organizers of the Phoenix Forum your information, there are in fact, several gay events happening on the 31st including some that form part of the Gay Webmaster Bash.

Nice to see you have finally decided to join us here also, its good to see the gay mafia looking out for one another :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

tones95
    I thought arguments and miscalculations only occurred between drag queens. Hmmmmmmmfff

rios.("wig funding crew")

BDBionic
    *tugs on Tony's weave*

Dawgy
    ill be having my own party as well.

strictly invite only.

ratio of twinks to webmasters = 2:1

let the ass kissing begin

mansites-craig
    Hey Everyone,
    Mansites has sponsored the Phoenix Forum from the beginning, and we have thrown after hour parties throughout. We are doing so again, and we look forward to seeing all of you!

Here is my concern Lee. When I saw your original informational about your parties on http://www.gaywebmasterbash.com/phoenixforum/
    you originally listed you were throwing after hour parties of which you were in our attendance last year.

I then noticed that your site makes it seem like you are throwing the whole event and CCBill is sponsoring it. No where does it even mention The Phoenix Forum.

I feel like you were trying to capitalize on the event to make it your own, when we have all put a lot of effort into the show.

What I will say is that CCBill throws the best gathering and that we are proud to be a part of it. For anyone who hasn't been there, I highly recommend it.

-Craig

tones95
    Originally posted by mansites-craig

What I will say is that CCBill throws the best gathering and that we are proud to be a part of it. For anyone who hasn't been there, I highly recommend it.
    Well Put Craig! :bomb: :specs:

Tony
    chichiclicks.com