Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BelAmiCash!

BDBionic

BelAmiCash!

I know I talked to several of you at the show in Vegas about it and have spoken to several more recently about the launch of BelAmiCash .

In fact, the first several webmasters invited to join the program are GWW regulars! Dzinerbear, JustJohn and JustBryce, Desslock in particular were some of the first I'd mentioned it to.

It's been a couple years in the making but we've finally launched BelAmi's webmaster affiliate program offering 50% payouts right from the get to for all sales referred, along with rebills. There's a huge selection of banners, a very comprehensive stats interface, and referred surfers go directly in to a special preview for the paysite.

You can check out what that preview looks like here:

http://www.belamionline.com/preview/...e_preview.html

Right now, all webmasters who apply to join BelAmiCash must have their sites reviewed and approved but lo and behold I'm a part of that process

So if you do decide to join, please let me know and I can get you sped through the approval process so you can start promoting them right away! Also, please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Or ask em here!

Also, stay tuned for Bel Ami's soon-to-arrive Video-On-Demand affiliate program, where webmasters will earn 70% commissions on all sales by members you refer!!!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So did Cybersocket give them my email address that i was spammed with a few weeks back?

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I wouldn't know. You can ask Cybersocket though!

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Yeah, after you told me that my checks would be hand delivered by the Bel Ami staff, I could hardly contain my excitement. ;-)

We had a bit of a slow start, but after some tweaking on our end, conversions have been great. The brand has power, that's for sure. Thanks again Brian.

BDBionic
    Thank you guys for givin' it a go! Glad to hear it's workin out for ya now

BTW, since you weren't there to accept your award and Bryce got the photo with the boys himself, I took the liberty of putting a little something together so that you wouldn't feel left out...

Of course, I tried to kidnap the boys and bring them back to L.A. with me by throwing them in the back of my truck but they managed to escape when I was distracted by the flashy neon on The Strip. Managed to snap this photo of them in the back of the truck before they got away, though.

edk
    Great Pics Brian! They were hot weren't they :fire:
    oh yeah!! it was nice seeing you there too,

BDBionic
    Great seein ya there too, Ed!! You're always lookin good

Goldie
    Do you know the names of the two Bel Ami boys in your photo? I met them at one of the parties and I'm curious as to who they actually are. Thanks!

edk
    Flattering will get you EVERYwhere Brian :high:

As I recall you weren't looking to bad yourself :wtf:

Next show lets plan on spending more time together and catching up!

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Marcgoldie22
    Do you know the names of the two Bel Ami boys in your photo? I met them at one of the parties and I'm curious as to who they actually are. Thanks!
    The boys are Yves Carradine and Tommy Hansen.

Yves is the taller one (on the left of the truck photo and right of the John/Bryce photo) and the one screaming in the second pic is Tommy

BDBionic
    Originally posted by edk
    Flattering will get you EVERYwhere Brian :high:

As I recall you weren't looking to bad yourself :wtf:

Next show lets plan on spending more time together and catching up!
    *blush*

We'll definitely have drinks in Phoenix Sprite for me, though hehehe

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    LOL, would it have killed you to resize that massive head of mine?

No worries, that picture is my only memory of my time with Yves, well, except for this hickey.

BDBionic
    haha well I figured being between the boys would give you a big head.

And yeah, Yves told me about the hickey. He says the one he gave me matches. Put your neck up against my thigh and we can compare.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    cool so where is the sign up page for the affiliate stuff?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

BDBionic
    Originally posted by gaystoryman
    cool so where is the sign up page for the affiliate stuff?
    Heya

http://www.belamicash.com/

is where you can go to sign up