Thread: Basschick / Patti?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Basschick / Patti?

Is everything okay with you hon? Havent seen you around for a while and want to check up on ya (as well as be nosey).

Give us a post and let us know how things are

Regards,

Lee

thanks for asking, lee. i don't know what to say exactly. i've been trying to drop by the board more.

i'm trying to make some additional $$$ for some bills and a project i'm working on, but i'm taking on a lot of writing and other jobs to do this, and most aren't really paying what they should be. they are keeping me extra busy, though :-/

these 80 - 100 hour weeks are no fun, but see? here i am now to relax for a minute at gww :-)

Originally posted by basschick
    thanks for asking, lee. i don't know what to say exactly. i've been trying to drop by the board more.

i'm trying to make some additional $$$ for some bills and a project i'm working on, but i'm taking on a lot of writing and other jobs to do this, and most aren't really paying what they should be. they are keeping me extra busy, though :-/

these 80 - 100 hour weeks are no fun, but see? here i am now to relax for a minute at gww :-)
    Well just glad to see you are okay, if you need any help with all that extra work you know where we are

Regards,

Lee

sure! you wanna do my work for me? i'll have to find more of it - i have a goal to meet.

i'm up to my ears in reality site text right now - i'd love to have you give it a shot *grin*

Xstr8guy
    You're in demand! You need to start charging more!

i used to make more. some - not all, but some - of the people i work with are taking advantage because they know i need to put this additional money together. it's really very frustrating

Originally posted by basschick
    i used to make more. some - not all, but some - of the people i work with are taking advantage because they know i need to put this additional money together. it's really very frustrating
    Well sorry to say it hon but if you KNOW they are taking advantage of you why work for them?

I realize you need the $$$ but if you are offering your services cheaply thats as bad IMHO, as offering them for free.

Regards,

Lee

because if i don't make that money, i can't finish my project as soon. no one was offering at that moment, so my options are wait or work like crazy!