Thread: Adult Outsourcing Is No More

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Adult Outsourcing Is No More

Looks like there have been some in-house issues that have caused them to close the doors.

Hopefully non of the GWW community members had any outstanding work with these guys.

Dear Adultoutsourcing Clients,

Adultoutsourcing.com has been closed due to recent take over attempt by a managing employee who has attempted to extort money and power from the rightful owners of Adultoutsourcing.com.

The takeover is ongoing and I advise all clients to cease doing business with any webmaster or designer you are in contact with.

I have also learned that many of the employees have been instructed to gather confidential information regarding the working of unknowning clients in order to gain leverage. Please take proper steps to safeguard all of your information and change all FTP passwords that you have given to the staffers.

In addtion, I strongly advise ALL clients of Adultoutsourcing who have credit cards on file that are being billed by "Tulin Online INC" to promptly cancel all such cards as there may be a desperate attempt for this person to charge these cards. Furthermore, I would suggest that all funds that are being wire transferred to "Webcom INC" be stopped as they are no longer being directed to the proper people.

I sincerely appoligize for any and all problems that this has caused on your end.

If you have any questions regarding this matter please contact me at following:

Phone Number: 713-589-4673
    ICQ Number: 170-981-918
    Email: webmaster@adultoutsourcing.com

Sincerely,

James McCreary
    Owner
    Adultoutsourcing.com
    Taken from their site http://www.adultoutsourcing.com/

Regards,

Lee

i've been reading a thead on a philipine board that is mostly designers, and there's a lot going on at aos. i believe they will have some designers on as usual. the thread is pretty interesting - the original owner is on it, and he seems well liked.

BDBionic
    Sounds like some pretty wild stuff.

Lesson to be learned, I suppose, for anyone that outsources. Whether offshore or even stateside. It's important to know who you're working with and how they're doing. And cost is just one factor among a great many that should be taken in to consideration when choosing who to outsource to.

xxxoutsourcing
    Yea i know James and he's always be a stand up guy and reliable.