Thread: Pentagon Sought 'Gay' Bomb

willwest

WTF? Pentagon Sought 'Gay' Bomb

Check out this shocking news release reporting the U. S. Pentagon tried to develop a bomb that would turn an opposing army gay! It is both tragic and comical that such a notion would even exist.

Gay bombs: US secret weapon plan

Pentagon Sought 'Gay' Bomb

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    The Tradgedy Here Is That The "Experimenting" Continues , And On Our Own Troops , Half My Models Are Active Military And Their Always Complaining About Some "Shot" Or "Medication" They Had To Take Which Sometimes Makes Them Sick As A Dog.
    Well I Guess The Goverment Can Surely Say That "No Animals" Were Used In Testing!:bomb:

Jasun
    You think there's a small portable version that I could take with me to the next Hockey Game I go to?.. or how about to the garage where I get my bike worked on?

Camper than a row of tents
    haha

I doubt they actually attempted to develop this. It was probably the result of people brainstorming around a table, where some of the most ridiculous ideas can come up.

TheLegacy
    ITS RAINING MEN !!!

I figured that "The Broken Hearts Club" and "Love! Valour! Compassion!" were allthe gay bombs America could take.

neilxod

Broken Hearts Club

Broken Hearts Club is one of the best movies I have ever seen! I laughed, I cried, I identified.......
    How could any movie with Superman in a lip lock with another man be anything but wonderful!!???

Hugs,
    N.

neilxod

OH!!!

and Long Time Companions..........too fabulous!

N.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Wink the bomb

hi there
    it would be a nice thought to drop the gay bomd on the white house, and all the crackers
    now that would be funny:mental:

caliente4sex
    Well if they want to throuth a rocket in my ass... I will take that... :francais: