Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Forum

Patrick

Phoenix Forum

Hey Everyone,

The 6th Annual Phoenix Forum has opened up registration. Please make sure you go the the site www.thephoenixforum.com and register now.

Due to the generous support of the forum's sponsors, the event will be the best yet.

Can't wait to see everyone.

Patrick

P.S. This is the first thread I've ever started!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Good stuff Gary and I have already registered cant wait to see everyone in Phoenix again it is BY FAR the best show of the year and the Phoenix Gay Webmaster Bash events are going to be rocking too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    The Phoenix Forum is our favorite show! Patrick, we're very proud to be sponsors this year and can't wait for it! See you all there!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

RainGurl
    Can't wait, Patrick. We're all booked and registered. From what I've heard, this will be the best forum yet. PrideBucks is stoked to be on board this year!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Well.. one never knows.. the Jasunator just might show his ugly head there...
    Cool!

Now THAT would be worth attending the Forum for :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Cybersocket Morgan

Happy PHX Forum

Hey Pat!

We will be there in force. This is one of the best events in our industry. We will always be a supporter, sponsor, and look forward to working with many of our peers in the gay market on the gay parties this year.

You guys do such a fantastic job!

Look for the Cybersocket and Bionic Pixels people to be everywhere there.

Morgan

BDBionic
    I'm still recovering from Vegas and now we got another one?!?!

I need time to chill out...

*takes deep breath*

ok I'm ready. BRING IT ON!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I didn't realise you were a virgin at starting threads. So how was it for you? Were you nervous? It is always great to see you Patrick and I look forward to the Phoenix Forum.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Corey Bryant
    We signed up - maybe I won't be as shy there It was great to meet y'all - even though I might not have shown it. I really did have a blast & looking forward to this event just as much

Patrick
    Mark,

Leave it to you to call me a virgin, but I guess in this case I am! Anyways, I'm glad that lots of you are considering coming here. Now, let's pray that the weather will cooperate!

Take care,
    Patrick

willwest
    Hey Patrick:
    I'm registered and looking forward to the event. The new venue in Tempe will be great. The close proximity of many restaurants and bars will also be convenient.

Patrick
    Will,

Glad you can make it this year, after all this is your (and my) hometown.

I agree the hotel will make a great setting for the seminars and parties. Also, if anyone needs a break from it all, they can walk out the hotel doors and find all sorts of restaurants, coffee shops, etc. to enjoy.

Patrick

Dawgy
    just registered & reserved my hotel for a week. as much as i disliked living in phoenix those last few months, i actually kinda miss the place. and my regular visits to see patrick down at the ccbill complex were always fun ;-P

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by Patrick
    Mark,

Leave it to you to call me a virgin, but I guess in this case I am! Anyways, I'm glad that lots of you are considering coming here. Now, let's pray that the weather will cooperate!

Take care,
    Patrick
    , I love giving you a hard time. Hopefully this time we can hangout and maybe I can come down to the CCBill offices and maybe see your place.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Patrick
    The hotel is about 3 miles from our offices so I would love to give any webmaster a tour of CCBill.com during the convention.

Patrick