Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not sure ...

Happysucks

Not sure ...

I was looking over the rules and other topics but cant seem to find the forum to "un-noob" meself in.

Anyway, Hola!

Nice to find a place where I can learn some new things.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community.

Feel free to un-noob yourself in the general forum where i just moved your thread to

Tell us a little about what you do in the industry if you like too

Regards,

Lee

Happysucks
    Hey, Thanks.

As far as the industry goes, I’ve not done a whole lot other than shoots of my friends. (photo/video) and sent them off to some content sites.

Design History – I’ve done a lot of freelance work for a few Baseball Farm Teams.

Other than that – I own 3 adult servers, Rebuild my personal site once a month for shits and giggles and may make the next version a “Free content” site. By that I mean… I know it sucks to look for a photo to mock up a site with and when you do, it’s out of pocket.

Not that any of it will be R or X. Just G and PG stuff. Maybe by request if there is a need for someone standing on a phonebook or in the yard, in boxers, pissing on a birdhouse?

Anyway… Found the site and like what I see. A little late in the game as far as level of experience and accept that but not to old to learn a few new tricks.

DrewG
    Originally posted by Happysucks

As far as the industry goes, I’ve not done a whole lot other than shoots of my friends. (photo/video) and sent them off to some content sites.

Design History – I’ve done a lot of freelance work for a few Baseball Farm Teams.
    But have you done any photo shoots of those Baseball Farm Teams?? That's what we'd all like to see... :high:

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by Happysucks

Anyway… Found the site and like what I see. A little late in the game as far as level of experience and accept that but not to old to learn a few new tricks.
    It's definately not too late, especially if you can make your own original content. With the majority of newbies, they do the equivelant of building a prefabricated house in a giant suburb overcrowded with prefabs. If you come along with your own "building materials" it dosn't matter if you don't know how to build a great house, everyone is gonna look at it and take notice.

So please, build away.

Originally posted by DigitalJay
    If you come along with your own "building materials" it dosn't matter if you don't know how to build a great house, everyone is gonna look at it and take notice.
    Very well put Jay.

I couldnt have said it any better myself :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Welcome to the funny farm, Happysucks. You have found a good home so stay a play us crazies.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Well hello Happy! :specs:

Welcome to the group, look forward to getting to know you more on the board.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Happysucks
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    It's definately not too late, especially if you can make your own original content. With the majority of newbies, they do the equivelant of building a prefabricated house in a giant suburb overcrowded with prefabs. If you come along with your own "building materials" it dosn't matter if you don't know how to build a great house, everyone is gonna look at it and take notice.

So please, build away.
    Cool way to look at it.

Thanks guys for the welcomes.

Dawgy
    let the hazing begin

Dzinerbear
    hey happy,

welcome aboard ... anything we can help with? A lot of us have just returned from Internext in Vegas, and much of the talk has been around that. It would be nice to move off into other discussion, so if you have some diversions we could muse over, we'd appreciate the break from the bright lights.

welcome,
    dzinerbear

Corin
    Happysucks led me by the hand to this extraordinary forum! (Thanks, mister!) Looking forward to getting to know you all here and pick up some great nuggets of advice and wisdom!

Welcome Corin

Happy to have you with us also :thumbsup:

On a side note.. could you shoot me an email please would like to speak with you about some possible business we could do together

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    DAMN CORKY! How big is that thing?!
    god damn thats a nice site