Thread: News: FriskyFans Unveils Blue Diamonds

desslock

News: FriskyFans Unveils Blue Diamonds

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 13, 2005

AUSTIN, TX - Frisky Fans Video Lounge, a gay adult movie review website, announced today the official inauguration of its annual awards: Blue Diamonds.

Blue Diamonds give special recognition to movies released the previous year which were somehow overlooked generally or lost in the marketing and distribution campaigns of the competitive and robust gay adult movie industry.

"We found many outstanding examples of conspicuous quality in the movies produced this year. Viewers of gay adult movies always appreciate a point in the right direction to hot movies," said Lefty Carlson, a spokesman for the website.

"We all delight finding a diamond in the rough, " said Carlson, who also added that Frisky Fans expects to continue issuing the awards on an annual basis..

The 2004 winners of Blue Diamonds are listed on the Frisky Fans website, at www.friskyfans.org, or directly in its newsletter, http://www.friskyfans.org/news/jan2005_special.htm

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cool :thumbsup:

Nice to see the site growing

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Awesome, Steve!
    BTW, I just got that SkaterBoy video. It was waitin for me at the office when I got back from Vegas. And I watched it right away. And?

So... so... so hot. SpyBoy is amazing as well. Still gotta check out the rest but if they're anything like these first two I suspect I should clear my calendar this weekend and spend it all in front of the TV.

desslock
    Skaterboy is a jawdropper. It's the cream of the crop from that studio. My friend Jose doesn't like twink stuff at all, and even he liked Skaterboy and Spyboy.

One thing I always like in movies is good music, and Eurocreme movies have that covered. I think that there may be some tangential relation with them and Gaydarradio. Maybe that's just my imagination.

Steve