Thread: Anyone Know If Its Possible To Change A Registered Domain @ JMBSoft?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Know If Its Possible To Change A Registered Domain @ JMBSoft?

We have an old site using AutoGallery SQL that we will probably let expire within the next couple of months as it wasnt doing as well as we had hoped it would and wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to change the domain name we have registered for that installation of the software?

I didnt feel like sending in a support ticket for such a simple question and had hoped someone on the community would have encountered this previously.

TIA for any assistance you can offer.

Regards,

Lee

They are a little picky on their licenses. I have 3 licenses for their autorank pro top list software. I purchased one of them, and a former partner purchased the other two. I tried to get the oldest 2 rolled into my owners account, but they said no. I can use the old versions on the domains, but I can't upgrade them to the latest version unless I'm the one that made the original purchase. I provided them with the purchase date, gave them the whois info on the domains, but they still said no.

If they'll transfer the license to a different domain? I think you really need to ask them on that one. It seems to me that they are more likely to transfer an owner's license to a new domain than they would be to transfer an owner's license to a domain owner.

Jeesh, is that confusing or what.

Good Luck.

I took a quick trip to the JMBSoft owners lounge and did a search for transferring domains, and the reply to a similar question on their support message board was:

Please contact the sales staff for assistance with licensing issues: http://www.jmbsoft.com/contact.php
    So I guess you're gonna have to ask them directly...and just to let you know, they can be a little snippy.

Thanks for the help

I didnt actually realize they had a forum of their own LOL

Going to shoot them a support ticket now hehe.

Regards,

Lee

Takemytaco
    Please let us know the outcome

So i heard back from the guys at JMB Soft todays and it is possible to do.

All they need to know is your purchase number and the new domain you want associated with your account :thumbsup:

Thansk everyone for their information on this matter.

Regards,

Lee