Thread: BelAmiCash accts split form

BDBionic

BelAmiCash accts split form

Hey hey!
    Several people from here asked about the CCBill Accounts Split form when they signed up for BelAmiCash.com and if they need to fill it out. I misspoke and put some conflicting info in the last thread so wanted to make a new thread to be sure people catch it and clear up what webmasters need to do if they've not already.

You can find the account splits form by logging in to your BelAmiCash account and going to "Account Settings".

Simply fill out the section required of you (the bold part towards the bottom).

1. Name of person(s) to split
    2. (Bank) Account # (If you want wire transfer)
    3. Address
    4. City
    5. State
    6. Zip Code
    7. Country
    8. Tax ID (US Only)

Any other information beyond that bold stuff on the form will be filled out by Bel Ami and CCBill.

There are a number of reasons why the form need be filled out.

1. We wanted to make sure webmaster got payments ASAP. Mailing checks out from Prague would have been more expensive, as well as forced webmasters to wait longer for payments. As the vast majority of affiliate webmasters would be in the US, taking CCBill up on their offer to mail checks and send wires out directly from them sounded great.

2. Though BelAmi processes with CCBill and affiliate payouts are sent directly from CCBill, the BelAmiCash.com affiliate system isn't a CCBill system (In other words, your affiliate acct # is not a CCBill affiliate ID #. The interface isn't CCBill. They're BelAmiCash). So for bookkeeping purposes and verification purposes, CCBill requires the account split form as they are essentially splitting the Bel Ami master acct's money up and sending some to third parties (you!), some to Bel Ami.

Though filling out and faxing off the accounts split form makes for an extra 2-3 minutes in the sign up process, it'll definitely pay off in the long run as you'll get payments more quickly from here on out in to the future, rather than wait an extra week or so for checks to come in from Prague.

Hope that clears it up!!

Dzinerbear
    Ah ... thanks for clearing this up. I appreciate it. My wee little brain was overloading.

Thanks
    Dzinerbear

BDBionic
    hehe no problemo. Thanks for the questions and helpin' me realize people could use a bit more info on it

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    So just to be clear... EVERYONE who signs up for Bel Ami Cash needs to fill out the split form and fax it in... right?

hey I am blonde.. what else can I say? :wacko:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

BDBionic
    hehe yes everyone does.
    and it's ok, i like blonds