Thread: IntenseCash drops 34 sites from its program

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

IntenseCash drops 34 sites from its program

I made the very tough decision a couple days ago that I have been thinking about for quite some time. I dropped 34 of our straight sites from the program. So now we have 11 gay sites and 1 straight site. We might do some new straight sites in the future but this is not for sure. This doesn't effect any of the gay sites directly but it will make it better for us to completly concentrate on them. I bought BluMedia/IntenseCash to expand my business a couple years ago which consisted of 35 striaight sites and 5 gay sites. These included hairy women sites, fat girl sites, older women sites, the list goes on and on of quite a few niches. It was impossible to keep all these niches up so I think by dropping these straight sites we can completly focus on the gay ones. We also want to start our own content and other various things. We are also going to have new affiliate software in the next couple weeks. I thought I would let everyone on here know. If you have any questions or concerns let me know.

Thanks,
    Mark Erickson
    email - webmaster@intensecash.com
    icq - 191604661
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Mark,

Would you be interested in selling some of the old sites if they have a member base?

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    Mark,

Would you be interested in selling some of the old sites if they have a member base?

Regards,

Lee
    possibly but there is not many members total for these sites. Icq me if you want more info.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Mark,

Ill hit you up on ICQ sometime tomorrow afternoon and speak to you in more depth

Regards,

Lee