Thread: how many duplicate feeds do u have

Dawgy

how many duplicate feeds do u have

i logged into a site today to look around before seding traffic, and found 3 feeds that are almost identical. same models, same cams, same design, everything.... whats really sad is that this person pays for three seperate feeds. way over $1000 a month. and its the same shit.

[/rant]

JustMe
    Greetings:

What feeds are you talking about specifically? It's always good to know what to avoid...

CamZ_Dan
    It is not us we use only real amateurs and not studios for our live content AmateurCamZ and GayCamz

Dawgy
    its not dan. they have a great product.

im not naming names. i just needed to vent. if you have feeds, and u dont notice things like this, you arent paying attention to your sites, which means you arent retaining because you have no idea what your members want, and what they current see...

ok im going to bed :-D

i've seen several plugins that have some of the same videos. also some of the free live feeds have the same models. it's always worth taking a look at your content if you use plugins.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Dale its amazing the amount of large sponsors that DONT check their feeds.

I actually mentioned this to a sponsor a few weeks ago after checking out their members area and the laughed at the thought they were spending thousands of dollars on feeds that were duplicates... they werent laughing after i gave them the titles of the feeds and the movies that they already had but, were being sold twice by different companies.

Regards,

Lee

not amazing. there are several feed places that are resellers, so you can have the same feed 3 or 4 times - once from the original provider and 3 times from the resellers.

the funny thing is half the time, the feeds have the same name. you would think that would ring a bell...