Thread: Are we...

BDBionic

Are we...

allowed to discuss among ourselves amidst the communal setting of this board and openly visible to anyone who cares to read and participate whether or not we feel banning entire companies from the board over disagreements and differences of opinion is right or wrong?

Or is every thread about it going to get locked out before anyone can make a response?

I've been on this board from day one practically and enjoy it a great deal, but I'm gonna have to agree with what Aly said in her thread to which no one was permitted to reply.

Not here to do any flaming, but I didn't feel comfortable not being able to share and ask that.

I think that if you plan on having an open, constructive, and engaging webmaster community, the owners and operators of the board take upon themselves the burden of putting up with opinions they might not always agree with in the interests of producing a product - the board - on which everyone has access and can express themselves openly.

The burden does not rest upon the members of that community to allow themselves to feel censored or keep quiet when they find themselves in disagreement with the board's proprietors.

IMO.

edit - hrm this thread's been locked. I guess that's a "No". Looks like we're not even allowed to talk about it at all.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Brian,

Whilst i appreciate the concerns some of the GWW community members may have in respect of my recent decision to ban specific members and / words on the GWW community i have already said that to us, the topic is closed and will only be discussed by myself to those it directly effects, in private.

Our moderator team has been instructed to lock all threads without response by myself that arise surrounding this topic.

Regards,

Lee