Thread: Web Forum Nazi - Childish

JustMe

Web Forum Nazi - Childish

Greetings:

I'm sorry Lee, but you're acting like a 2 year old again, and I no longer consider this a viable place to discuss and/or conduct business.

Banning entire companies, banning those of us that remain from even using their names, stopping us from carrying out legitimate conversation, it's absolutely ridiculous.

UGA*S, Cyber*Socket, Bed*Fellow, all off limits. I mean, come on? Are you just going to keep pissing off companies, then banning them on here, to the point that there's no one left for us to talk about or do business with except for you?

How on earth this can be considered a valuable resource anymore, when some of the largest names in our industry are being blacklisted, is above and beyond me.

You're turning into a webforum nazi. I've seen this before in many other places, and it's always been the death of them.

Just because YOU decide that YOU don't want to do business with any given company, doesn't mean that the REST of us should be shut off from them as well.

Well, we aren't actually shut off from them, but we'll have to go SOMEWHERE ELSE in order to conduct that business.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Justme,

No offence but i have already stated i will discuss those topics directly with the individuals they effect.

If you no longer feel that you can contribute to GWW, there is nothing i can do about that except say that i will be sorry to see you leave.

Regards,

Lee