Thread: disapointment

randy

disapointment

I will have to add my voice of dissent along with BDbionic, Just me, Rand, Ali and Holly.

I loathe censorship of any kind and banning unless of course people are doing something illegal. And I hate the prejudice against certain posters simply because of who they work for. Its not just censorship its prejudice. Sure some people are going to stand up for their boss, some people will take the time to post who have never posted on here before...It's to be expected. And no matter how ludicrous, bitchy, unsavory, or what other words you might want to use, their comments should not be banned.

If somebody used GWW to bash my program or complain about something that I thought was unjust I wouldn’t send an icq asking you to pull the thread or ban webmasters. I wouldn’t expect it and I wouldn’t condone it no matter how useless, bitchy, whiny or boring the thread is. In an open forum people have the right to voice their concerns no matter how pissed off I or you might be. That’s what an open forum is…..you tell your side they tell theirs and you fight it out in public opinion. That’s what a gay adult industry forum is.

I don’t know at this point if I am even going to Phoenix or any of the events. I don’t know if Lee is correct and in the right or the others are. But one thing is for sure without information you never get the answers.

If everyone took the stance that its “your board you do what you want to do,” then we would all have started our own board and no one would post on anyone else’s. We come to GWW because it is a community, and like every community there are pros and cons. People we like and those we do not care much for………….It’s called life.

I don’t really know who the A list is or who belongs to the gay webmaster mafia… I hang out with who I want to. I have friends who are big in the industry and friends who are just starting. My philosophy is “If they don’t want to hang out with me, I don’t want to hang out with them” and I am happy living and working that way. I hardly ever go to parties with the same entourage. Events are a time to say hello, rekindle old conversations and work out new business. Not a time for drama and bad energy. The simpler the better.

Quite frankly I’m surprised that people on this board except for a few by not speaking out condone this kind of activity.

One thing is for sure…..I think this will have a lasting impression on many people and will have an effect on who people do business with in the future. And, no matter what direction this all takes people will remember. They always do.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Randy,

Again i value your opinion but as i stated in my original thread, this matter will only be discussed with those individuals it effects directly. To date, non of them have contacted me directly about resolving this issue.

Regards,

Lee