Thread: Is MensNiche.com the best?

mensniche

Is MensNiche.com the best?

A message from a MensNiche.com affiliate.

My experience with the penis enlargement market began in June of 2004, two months after I left my old job, where I earned about $190 a month (it was my first real job and that amount in my country is considerable for a first job). I worked in IT and I didn't have any website design experience or any knowledge of the internet and how to make money.

I tried to make money several ways through the internet, pyramids, and various other schemes but I didn't obtain any results. Soon after, I found a person on ICQ that told me that they made money selling pills for penis growth. At first I found this ridiculous, I didn't believe that it could work or make money. Even so I decided to do a test, I asked a friend to make me a simple website with some pictures and some small text. I found a free server and I published the site, and to my surprise, some weeks later I was informed that I had made $60.

I couldn’t believe it! To be sure, I waited until after I received the check to try and make some more money in this area. I decided then to take the things more seriously, I did some research to see which products were the most popular and I built a more elaborate site with better text. I started promoting Prosolution, VigRX and Vimax.

I began to read, research and talk to contacts. It was long and exhausting and with my new site I got 12 clicks in the first month. Some time later I found the MN Forum (www.mensniche.com/forum ) this was a great place to meet new people and this helped me improve my sites - the people were very kind and helpful.

It was now July and already with some knowledge in the bag, I began to build up my site. The boys of Mensniche helped a lot, which I couldn’t have done without. Still no sales like the previous month, I worked about 18 hours each day still struggling for a sale. The work and hours I was putting in at this point were extremely tiring.

I was working so many hours and no sales were coming, I was about to give up. Then, in August, after one and a half months of a lot of sleepless nights and a lot of hair loss, my first sale was made. By now I was really tired of doing this, however I was convinced that to leave now would be a huge mistake - things could only get better. Then another sale came and in the first period I made $262.32. In the second period, $529.06. Yes, I was actually earning money! I would not earn that amount in 4 months in my old job. After that I worked even harder and in the last six months I managed to earn $10,884.42 (can you imagine how many years I would need to work to earn that in my old job?).

I found that of the different options available, ProSolution Pills gave the best conversions by far in the penis enlargement market, my numbers hanging around 1:10, yes, 1:10! While the other products that I promote convert at 1:50 and 1:90 respectively. I think the secret to ProSolution Pills’ success is the incredible team behind Mensniche. I haven’t found any program as helpful or that gives its affiliates as much as Mensniche does. I constantly receive emails of contestants asking for me to put other products in my Top review, offering 50% of commission and more, but I never accept, I am VERY satisfied with the products of http://www.mensniche.com

Remember, there is just one formula for success:
    Dedication + Hard Work = $

Thank you for everything Mensniche, especially Andy, Scott, Darren and Flory that always gave me support when I needed it.

Sincerely,
    BassMan

Xstr8guy
    Is it just me or does this post seems pretty spammy?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Is it just me or does this post seems pretty spammy?
    It kinda does but at the same time, they have been praised by an affiliate so lets leave it be

Its always good to know which companies have helped their affiliates and i have no doubt that Mensniche is a class company

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    For someone who once held a job at $190 a month, he certainly writes in very good English. Most of the citizens of countries with that type of wage scale tend to speak English as a second language, and Spell Check does not clean up the syntax errors commonly committed by someone writing in a language other than their native tongue.
    Mensniche are a great group of guys, I think, but methinks the poster had some help in drafting his words!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

MensNiche would be a lot better if they stopped spamming on forums & icq - especially when I specifically ask you to stop icq spamming me!!!

http://boardtracker.com/cgi-bin/sear...rder=0&scope=2

cheers,
    Luke

mensniche
    correct we did help him out.. his english is not the best, but why not contact him, hes a active poster on our own messageboard, name bassman... hes a class guy

Takemytaco
    this makes mensniche look the worst

mensniche
    why?

i personally don't care for seeing the same exact message posted on multiple boards. if you post in the announcement section, it's okay, but the chat section is different. if you want to get your message out in the general or chat section, i feel each one should be written separately, with personal thoughts about what you are saying.

i'd have preferred to see that webmaster's exact words rather than the professional edit - i'm sure they were more sincere, with less of a professional slant. do you feel his words are not good enough? i'd prefer not to see that message being put out there.

also this is a long fucking post, and the topic seems inaccurate to me. perhaps a more accurate topic would have been "another satisfied mensniche affiliate". one happy affiliate doesn't make a program the best. i doubt there is one "best" affiliate program anywhere as everyone has different marketing needs.

mensniche
    agreed... good post!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I hate spam too but the MensNiche guys are awesome and a nice group so I will let it slide, hehe. Plus they made my penis so huge so I guess I can't complain about anything they do. I also convinced them to do some gay tours which I think will help alot. See you guys in Phoenix.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!