As many of you know, I haven't been around the boards a whole lot lately. I came back today and was blatantly reminded of why....

GA...I have a great deal of respect for you as a man and a business man. Thank you for everything, both personal and professional, that you've done for me.

I don't know or care what happened to prompt this recent little display of playground power-struggles, but I do know that it's pointless to even post anything more about it. Aparently, after bringing the issue into public discussion in the FIRST place Lee, you feel the argument "I won't discuss it..." is strong enough to keep repeating it over and over. Well, congrats, you did, in fact, get me to post again. I actually wrote more...but I don't really think any of it would matter...do you? Let me just say...Thanks for a fun ride. I'm not bailing just because it's not fun anymore, but because there's no reason to post in a forum where I feel I have to tailor my words to stroke anyone's ego. THAT's why I stopped posting on other boards...and apparently where every board ends up after all. I'll see you all around...and maybe I'll even post from time to time if I have some extra time...and if I haven't offended the wrong people...

Have fun...play safe...ciao.