Thread: New Promotionals

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    To be honest as marketing tools, i dont like them, sorry

The models spoke like they were almost bored and imho, if we, as webmasters can pick up on that, the surfer most definately can.

In addition, i would consider lengthening them to around 10-12 seconds each. That way, youll give the surfer a chance to see the models in their entirity too which at the present time, to me, the clips were to quick to do (espeically the ones with more than one model in them).

Get the models to appear more excited about what they are doing on the site and perhaps have them mention some power words instead of just their name and the site name for example..

My name is [models name] see me fuck and suck inside Boy Alley.

Like what you see? Help me get off inside Boy Alley.

Right now i just think they are to 'plain' hopefully this feedback will give you some ideas to spruce them up a little though :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh one other thing i meant to mention..

You dont have to have the guys showing cock but... try getting them to show pubes and perhaps the top of the shaft of their cocks (like you would see on a calendar for women). That in itself may excite the surfer a little and perhaps even drive them to the site

Regards,

Lee

i both agree and disagree with lee.

i don't think they sound bored, but they don't sound excited either. i'd like to hear words like naked, cock, horny, cum - or hear one of the boys say "i just turned 18" or something. right now, imo they sound like advertising for a non sexual product.

i guess i'm old-fashioned - i like to use sex to sell sex ;-) and if the point is that they're young and having sex, i'd like to hear those two things in their speeches.

maybe have the guy with the youngest-sounding voice saying "i just turned 18 and i'm fuckin' horny. see me sucking a huge cock - click here for boy alley.com" or click below or whatever.

"hi. i'm not old enough to drink, but i sure can suck cock! see me in action at boy alley.com"

JustMe
    Greetings:

Originally posted by basschick
    "hi. i'm not old enough to drink, but i sure can suck cock! see me in action at boyalley.com"
    HAHA. Omg, you never cease to crack me up basschick. Remind me I owe you a drink at the next convention I see you at....

(btw: looks like our first will be in Hollywood, FL. w00t!)

We have the "promos" integrated into our tour, which was their intended purpose, if you take a look. I think they serve their purpose for the time being.

Next time around we'll be sure to implement some of the advice you both have given. Randy was nice enough to send me an e-mail and we chatted some on ICQ. Got some more great advice from him as well.

Thanks again guys :thumbsup:

Rainbo1956
    When will your affilaite program be up? :-)