Thread: Buck Angel and SexTV

Buck Angel and SexTV

I don't get this friggin station ... damn it!! Check it out if you have it (hell, tape it and send me a vhs!)

Buck's poppin up all over the place these days! Buck on SexTV

robin
    Ooooh -- I think I do -- I know I was watching SexTV last week. I'll see if I can catch the show.

Yeah... Here in Canada, we've got some amazing nationally carried specialty stations, and SexTv is just a perk we get for being so cool

:jasun:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thats great stuff congrats on the additional exposure Buck :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

robin
    Crud I must have missed the re-play...I got back from shopping last night, turned on SexTV to watch Buck and there was Lady Chatterly on instead. Time zones foiled me again!

Yeah I like our specialty channels too Jasun. Too many channels so little time. The one channel that I don't have but wish I did is Pride Channel. Bugs me that I have a zillion satelite feeds except that one.

Originally posted by robin
    Crud I must have missed the re-play...I got back from shopping last night, turned on SexTV to watch Buck and there was Lady Chatterly on instead. Time zones foiled me again!

Yeah I like our specialty channels too Jasun. Too many channels so little time. The one channel that I don't have but wish I did is Pride Channel. Bugs me that I have a zillion satelite feeds except that one.
    Well shucks ... maybe they'll air it again soon. I was getting such a kick out of seeing that clip showing a lot of airtime going thru the site I designed ... now if they'd of just flashed a site design by Erotic By Design on the screen for a few seconds... LOL

Seriously, I'm thrilled to see that Buck is finally getting noticed and gaining the backing of some industry giants. He's really into doing what he does, and I wish him all success.

Mamakity
    I'm surprised that they have not flashed you on there somewhere Bec. You've done an amazing job on his sites and others.

Maybe they will soon. :$$$:

Awww.. sweet of you to say that MamaKity -- but he's the star, I'm just the prop guy ..er .. gal<G>

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    You have done an awesome job Bec! I couldn't have done it without you..I will make sure next time you get a well deserved plug! Maybe even some jobs from it I hope!
    WOOF!
    Buck