Thread: Multi task...

Rainbo1956

Multi task...

Would you say you are multi tasked, or that you are only good in one/two areas?

In other words, do you do your own designing, html, coding and etc...or do you hire someone to do one or the other?

I try to do "everything" myself...I lack in php and some coding.

I "wish" I knew everything, but feel I do well enough in just about all of it.
    (Or, at least I "think" I do...but, many more people are so much better at it all then me)

AusCoding Allan
    I try to multitask but some coding is beyond me and I have to say that whilst I'm always learning I'm not ever going to know everything which is why I don't hesitate to pay someone $50 for their 10min work for something that would have taken me 5 hours.

Cheers,

Allan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I try to do as much as possible, only by learning new things can we improve ourselves and, our business however, that being said, it takes time to learn new things like programming, designing etc and there will inevitably be times whens its easier and a lot quicker to pay someone to do that side of things for you.

Regards,

Lee

Rainbo1956
    I hear ya Lee.

I WISH I had the time and money though, to stop doing what I "need" to do for now, so I can learn the things I "want" to learn.

For an example, I really suck at php...and everyone I know that knows it, says it's so simple. Hummmm, I say. I haven't even perfected design, cgi and html...and, I know I never will...

If I'm offline for over 48 hours I feel like I've lost so much information already (as fast as shit changes)

I guess I think that ppl in this biz have to be multi tasked and or have a load of money to pay someone to keep them up to date, someone they can trust to do their shit, design and ect...they've also gotta be somewhat sucessful, a wee bit crazy and love it to be in this ever changing biz...