Thread: Hey Lee

Direct Holly

Hey Lee

Can Jake post again? He misses this board and will not bring up any drama... He is not even involved with it.... Please let him post again...His name is Socket2Jake

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Holly,

I feel for Jake i really do however, i have made up my mind and wont allow any exceptions to the ban, sorry.

If i change the ban for one, i must change it for all and, that just isnt going to happen any time soon.

Regards,

Lee

JustBryce
    "If i change the ban for one, i must change it for all"

Who is giving you that rule? It's your board so you can do whatever you want...its a choice. Pick and choose who you want. Just because you let me in doesn't mean you have to let JustJohn or AndyMike in.

Anyway, you have the ability to let him in without letting everyone in from that company. I've stayed out of the rest of the bruhaha, but this appears to be a sincere request and there isn't a prevailing reason to not allow it other than the old "because I say so" that my mom used to try and pull on me.

Besides he could easily get in if he wanted to under another IP and username. He's requesting nicely without having to create an alter ego. Just my .02

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by JustBryce
    Besides he could easily get in if he wanted to under another IP and username. He's requesting nicely without having to create an alter ego. Just my .02
    True

Regards,

Lee

JustBryce