Thread: What ever happened to Cash Addicts?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

I Wonder? What ever happened to Cash Addicts?

I haven't talked to Chris in over a year or see him at any conventions anymore. I noticed one of their sites doesn't even work and one site that used to look very good is not very plain. Anyone hear from anyone over there?

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    No you mention it ive not seen Chris online on ICQ for a while either.

I did see some threads about non payment over on Rock Me Hard a few months ago so i dont know if they are still operational at Cash Addicts or not

Regards,

Lee

edk
    Good Question Mark! Have not seem them at any shows since InterNEXT FL 2003 or heard from them.

BTW, good to see you in Vegas Mark :high: You planning on coming to the Phoenix Forum right...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by edk
    Good Question Mark! Have not seem them at any shows since InterNEXT FL 2003 or heard from them.

BTW, good to see you in Vegas Mark :high: You planning on coming to the Phoenix Forum right...
    Yeah that is the last time I saw them too. Yes I will be coming to Phoenix, see you soon.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!