I already work an established adult website company but I'm ready to go into business for myself. My problem is I don't exactly know where to start. I know where I want to go and do with my website(s), but I'm more confused with the foundation of what needs to be behind the website.

I'm hoping someone can tell me the importance of creating the business that will carry the websites. After attending the legal seminars at Internext, I'm nearly frightened to do anything without some type of corporation being formed. I guess my question is how did everyone else get started. Do you think its okay to start with a sole proprietorship before incorporating, or does an actual 'business' need to be formed immediately before launching?

I know the old saying It takes money to make money is true, but I have limited resources available which I've already planned on using for the creation of the website and marketing. I would greatly appriciate it if any of you could shed some light on this situation for me.

Also, I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to Gary-Alan, Lee, and Chris-Alan for inviting me to this excellent resource. This place kicks ass. Also, another big thanks for all your hospitality in vegas, it was a pleasure meeting you guys!

Andy